This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
    Some people are considering Sueing VM for breach of contract, because in the contract it says that any significant loss in viewing channels would mean people were liable for a refund. And theyve replied saying Sky 1 isnt a major channel. I hate to blow the trumpet of sky but sky1 is one to thee major channels on the entire digital network..if thats not major i dont know what is, the only rival for me is E4 or the UKTV group. But Sky 1,2,3 and for others sky sports news..there has been a massive decrease in what they offer.
    And sky are also saying Sky One is a mjor channel.

However, when it suited them, Sky always classed Sky One in the 'basic' category, not premium etc.

Comment

Wasn't there also something about SCIFI being moved around in US programming packages?

Comment

One of the best ways to see it is on DVD, obviously. I do enjoy that I can watch it anytime I wish, in any order. For Region 1 NTSC Anamorphic DVD, it will allow for an effective video image of 852x480, which as viewed on my computer, is better than seeing the original SCIFI broadcast.

Can't wait for Blu-Ray 1080p Stargate!

Comment

Who cares about SCIFI on this forum, they canceled SG1 and are not even relevent, they barely exist in the UK, they only play crappy movies and tv shows over here they pathetic. But SKy 1 is our equivalent of your SCIFI i geuss.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
            Who cares about SCIFI on this forum, they canceled SG1 and are not even relevent, they barely exist in the UK, they only play crappy movies and tv shows over here they pathetic. But SKy 1 is our equivalent of your SCIFI i geuss.
            To an extent, yes. Sky One, is however, more of a variety programming channel.

Comment

is every1 leaving virgin:ntl for sky. I am . It's the least they deserver have you seen what they are replacing it with. Reruns of finished tv shows leave sky bankrupt virgin it costs more than sky anyway

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Has anyone noticed that today BSG was on Bravo for VM customers.
                sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

very soon terrestial won't be available, you'll have to have freeview, virgin or sky, all of which to be honest aren't worth the money! I'm still very annoyed, it wouldn't be half as bad if there were legal ways to download tv but that's all restricted to the US, i just wanna see my tv shows
                  sigpic

Comment

Our area had channel five but it was so fuzzy we couldn't watch it, bbc 2 or STV (Scottish Television (we don't get ITV) until we got broadband.
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

TOS or New?
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Sci Fi UK's improved slightly recently, and I'll give you one word:

HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                          TOS or New?
                          don't know as I do not watch BSG I just saw it on Bravo as I was flicking the channels.
                          sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                            Sci Fi UK's improved slightly recently, and I'll give you one word:

HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Yes, I was just going to mention that. I think it's the first time I've ever looked forward to watching something on Scifi UK.
                            sigpic

Comment

Where i live channel 5 is mostly static, if we're really lucky sometimes we can see an outline that looks almost like a person! The only thing i watched on Sky was was Stargate. with no Sky One might as well go back to Freeview.

Comment

Better upgrade to Sky+ then

Comment

Working...
                                X