X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancient 1
    Jonathan Frakes (TNG).

That's what I was thinking when I posed my dreaded question. I don't actually care for that kind of show...but I will give her the benifit of the doubt and check it out. Where/when is it expected to air?
    October 6th on Scifi. It's in the original post that started this thread

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
      When GA and the guy who played Riker on TNG both did these kinds of shows after their main show ended.
      Gillian Anderson did "Future Fantastic" in 1996, right in the middle of X-Files. She also did a documentary titled "Why Planes Go Down" in 1997, also while still working on X-Files. Duchovny did this "Red Shoe Diaries" stuff for years, too. So, I really don't think these narrator jobs take that much time.

Comment

If Amanda looks as good on the show as she does on the commercial, I'm going to be zombiefied. She looks amazing. :O

Comment

I've heard that they're going to be going over the rumors of 'Champ' the lake monster in Lake Champlain.
          A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

I can't wait to watch this show, it comes on tonight. But my friend is going to record it and we are going to get the Stargate group together to watch it Friday night!

WE STILL GET AMANDA!

Comment

Working...
            X