This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
    You aren't alone. The show was fun and Stan was great. I think I will watch the next season. It will be interesting to see how the candidates change vs. the first batch. They had no idea what they were getting into, but the second batch will.
    I watched it, but I didn't really like it that much. They never gave any real information about the superheroes, and everything was so obviously fake. I did enjoy laughing at all the stupid things Stan Lee said, though.

Comment

I saw it and was wondering why SG-1 wasn't mentioned.
      Must be because it was cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
        Spoiler:
        Odds say Joe [Mallozzi] and Paul [Mullie] (since they're already Executive Producers of both shows) will probably replace Rob [Cooper] and Brad [Wright].

If anyone else replaces them then SGA might go downhill, if Joe and Paul don't replace Rob and Brad, I'll be fine if Martin Gero is the replacement.

But that's just my opinion.
        They're stepping down????? That's the first I've heard of it.....

I wouldn't mind if Martin Gero took over, from waht I've seen of the show, his episodes are pretty much always good and he seems like a smart guy.

Comment

I saw the add durring The Lost Room and it also said Flash Gordan but I have not seen anything else about that. I had no idea a Flash Gordan show was even in devlopment. I did wonder why they didn't mention Sg1 or Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            They're stepping down????? That's the first I've heard of it.....

I wouldn't mind if Martin Gero took over, from waht I've seen of the show, his episodes are pretty much always good and he seems like a smart guy.
            He is the UberGod, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              He is the UberGod, after all.

UberGod?

Comment

Super God, as it were.

I call him that because he's so awesome. Read my episode "reviews" in the episode threads when Martin Gero wrote that specific episode, and you'll usually find that word in there somewhere.

Comment

any one know if scifi is going to air trochwood?

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis View Post
                    any one know if scifi is going to air trochwood?
                    I honestly doubt it because of the swear words. It will probably air on Showtime, HBO, or come directly to DVD.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X