• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren View Post
    I'm already on the second verse.
    I've just jumped in on the third!

*wonders how many verses are in the Jeopardy theme*

Any news?

Syfy: Where science fiction goes to die...

Comment

Damn. I saw a post reply notice in my e-mail box and got all excited. Back to waiting...
      *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
      Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Should be today!
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Woo-hooo! *goes back to check homepage*
          Last edited by JessM; 21 June 2007, 02:09 PM.

Comment

And I'm about to leave for dinner out....
            *THUNK*

Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

LOL - just finished dinner here. Hoping I wont sleep through the book sales tonight

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                LOL - just finished dinner here. Hoping I wont sleep through the book sales tonight
                I won't be able to sleep. I hope they don't start selling them soon because I'm leaving now and won't be back for two hours. I hope they don't sell out if they do go on sale...
                *THUNK*

Comment

I hope not either. I doubt I'll be able to sleep. Wish there was some way for me to page you or something

Comment

Still not up yet?
                    *THUNK*

Comment

Nope, doesn't seem to be.

Gah, I've gotta head off to bed soon! If only my job didn't require me to be up at the crack of dawn...

Comment

I may not be going to bed soon. I got sick from what I ate for dinner...
                        *THUNK*

Comment

(((hugs))) Sorry to hear that I'm falling asleep as it is - painkillers dentist gave me (long story...tooth bothering me) are making me drowsy.

Here's hoping there'll be some copies left by the time I get up tomorrow morning

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                            (((hugs))) Sorry to hear that I'm falling asleep as it is - painkillers dentist gave me (long story...tooth bothering me) are making me drowsy.

Here's hoping there'll be some copies left by the time I get up tomorrow morning
                            Thanks, and I hope so too.
                            *THUNK*

Comment

It's 10 minutes to midnight on the U.S. east coast, and our store manager (my lovely bride) is ironing out the final details.

I am sure that we won't sell out overnight. I'd be thrilled if we sold out in a matter of days, but stunned if it was a matter of hours. I don't think anyone who is sleeping right now has to worry (knock on wood).

Comment

Stargate SG-1: A Celebration of 10 Years from Stargate Productions is now on sale!

Please visit GateWorldStore.com -- and thanks very much!

Comment

Working...
                                X