This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheUnknown
    Yousendit is different now, so I'm uploading it to YouTube now. 34%.
    Here's some green for ya! Thanks for uploading the segment, it was a hoot.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

We have allies, and we know how to use them. Pierre, fight, fight till the dying of the light. Save SG1.

Oh, and Pierre, let them know that if SciFi gives Atlantis the same fate, it will be this....redux.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
        We have allies, and we know how to use them. Pierre, fight, fight till the dying of the light. Save SG1.

Oh, and Pierre, let them know that if SciFi gives Atlantis the same fate, it will be this....redux.
        I like that, very classy......redux. Maybe we can dazzle SciFi with our erudite statements and change their minds about cancelling SG-1....no, I guess not, better stick to basic English.
        On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          I like that, very classy......redux. Maybe we can dazzle SciFi with our erudite statements and change their minds about cancelling SG-1....no, I guess not, better stick to basic English.
          Wow...I don't know whether you're making a compliment or not, but it's coming off as pretty rude.

Besides, we wouldn't actually say redux.

Comment

We should have a theme song... and one that proves not every sci fi fan doesn't have a life. It could totally be something like Adam Sandler's Hannukah Song...

((Well, it seems like something that would be on a comedy show... I guess it was... nevermind))
            Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
            RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
              We should have a theme song... and one that proves not every sci fi fan doesn't have a life. It could totally be something like Adam Sandler's Hannukah Song...

((Well, it seems like something that would be on a comedy show... I guess it was... nevermind))
              SciFi is actually trying to ween us off SciFi by tormenting us with hours of wrestling and crappy Saturday Night horror flicks.

Comment

Awww I thought it was an actual prank phone call

Comment

Man, that was fun to watch. You have to love that show.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                    Awww I thought it was an actual prank phone call
                    Heh. Then we would have sat there for ten minutes while he tried to get past the executive assistant on the phone!

Comment

haha thats was ace thanks! Go Pierre!
                      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

I have to admit... I found the most funny part to be Conan O'Brien's expression and comment that he's sure somewher ein the world there's one or two other people who know what he's talking about
                        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncCa8...elated&search=

this is the link to youtube for the Pierre Bernard excerpt.

Comment

All the links to videos are dead ... so can't watch that.
                            But from what I read on the transcript, it's like a joke to make fun of Stargate fan's ... not sure if that's a good publicity for the fans ....
                            Reading that, I thought he was really calling Mark Stern, but that's a joke and I think a really bad joke ....
                            Now, I haven't watched that video, so maybe I've missed something.
                            Gilles
                            http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                            Ben Browder interview
                            Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
                              All the links to videos are dead ... so can't watch that.
                              But from what I read on the transcript, it's like a joke to make fun of Stargate fan's ... not sure if that's a good publicity for the fans ....
                              Reading that, I thought he was really calling Mark Stern, but that's a joke and I think a really bad joke ....
                              Now, I haven't watched that video, so maybe I've missed something.
                              I'm not sure (I need somebody to tell me who the guests were on this Conan's show to be sure), but it's probably going to be aired by CNBC Europe on Sunday. I'll try to catch this and record this to my harddrive, so I'll be able to upload it somewhere.
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                                Wow...I don't know whether you're making a compliment or not, but it's coming off as pretty rude.

Besides, we wouldn't actually say redux.
                                I'm so sorry if I sounded rude, I truly didn't mean it to come off that way. I was truly impressed, as most people would not have thought to use redux. And why couldn't we actually say it?
                                On fighting:

Comment

Working...
                                X