This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michey
    Michael had his agent post a few words on his website www.michaelshanks-online.com saying

"Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. But I look at it as the closing of a chapter, not the whole story."
    I can hardly wait for the rest of the story then!!!! Thanks for posting this.

Pela

Comment

Originally posted by michey
      Michael had his agent post a few words on his website www.michaelshanks-online.com saying

"Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. But I look at it as the closing of a chapter, not the whole story."
      I thought the end of season 8 was the closing of a chapter with the cast & plot changes
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

interesting

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

I thought it sounded like SG1 was the chapter closed and SGA was the continuing story.
          What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
          I made a big decision a little while ago.
          I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
          That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
          Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
          Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
          Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
          Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
          And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

He sounded vague.

Comment

Originally posted by Aroura-Gate
              those last words are big end of a chapter not the whole story. mabe stargate comand really will be the next stargate
              That's what I thought too...maybe the 3rd series will be Stargate Command. But I don't think this is the last we'll see of our SG-1 characters.

Comment

Definitely vague.

Could be talking about a personal "chapter" closing in his life or could be talking about the show.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by jeb
                  He sounded vague.
                  Exactly.

Comment

Chapter 1: Stargate Movie
                    Chapter 2: Showtime SG-1
                    Chapter 3: Sci-Fi SG-1
                    Chapter 4: ????????????

I want spoilers!!!!!111
                    I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22
                      See now we can have fun interpreting what Michael means.

So, closing of a chapter eh? Does he mean closing of a chapter of the franchise e.g. SG-1 is gone but the franchise will continue or the closing of this chapter in SG-1's history and moving on again to pastures new?

Or does he mean he is closing the "stargate" chapter of his career but he will continue acting?

Comment

Originally posted by mindwarped
                        Or does he mean he is closing the "stargate" chapter of his career but he will continue acting?
                        If he's offered more Stargate, he'll accept. I just have a feeling. It's been good to him, while the rest of the entertainment world has not.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jeb
                          He sounded vague.
                          Sounds more like Oma Desala to me

It's funny, I was re-watching Maternal Instinct last light and one of Jack's lines made me think of this statement:

"I'm a huge fan of subtlety but that's downright encryptic"

Seriously, it sounds like he's keeping his options open right now which would sound like the sensible thing to do until they know for sure what's happening.

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            If he's offered more Stargate, he'll accept. I just have a feeling. It's been good to him, while the rest of the entertainment world has not.
                            Er, but he already was offered more Stargate, he's the only one who didn't sign in for season 11.

Yeah, I'll go with vague. Time will tell.
                            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                            Yes, I am!
                            sigpic
                            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

[QUOTE=Pitry]Er, but he already was offered more Stargate, he's the only one who didn't sign in for season 11.

I find that very disconcerting

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                                Does he perhaps mean a chapter of his life and career, as his official site is for him, not SG?
                                While the MichaelShanksonline is a great site, it's not Michael Shanks official website. To this date, Michael Shanks doesn't have an official website.
                                ______
                                Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Working...
                                X