U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liv
    Seriously? Well, then, yay for you! And yay, for me too!

Is there a date decided?

I believe December 17 is when "Gemini" airs, however I'll have to check up later!
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      I believe December 17 is when "Gemini" airs, however I'll have to check up later!
      Ah, okay! Thanks. Great news.
      Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Yeah, we get both Promethus Unbound and Gemini before anywhere else does!

3 hours and 31 minutes until "Avatar" +1 hour for "Suspicion"
        Wow that's a late break Sky One's taking this year then. So will that put us even further ahead of the US?

1 hour and 15 minutes til "Avatar" + 1 hour for "Suspicion"

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
          Wow that's a late break Sky One's taking this year then. So will that put us even further ahead of the US?

I believe it will. I read that it finished December 17 and will then return again on January 4, 2005. This is what I read a few weeks back, so it's bound to change in the meantime. I don't know when Sci-Fi (US) start showing eps again but we'll be at least two episodes ahead of the US, possibly three.

Update: 35 minutes until "Avatar" and +1 hour until "Suspicion"
          __

__

Comment

Well if it finishes on December 17th we won't fit Gemini in (have just been quickly working it out - 7 eps to Gemini, 6 weeks til Christmas )

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
              Well if it finishes on December 17th we won't fit Gemini in (have just been quickly working it out - 7 eps to Gemini, 6 weeks til Christmas )

I've certainly read somewhere that we get Gemini before the Christmas break, and continue next year.
              __

__

Comment

The 17th is a friday, i dont think sky will be moving stargate to a friday.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                  The 17th is a friday, i dont think sky will be moving stargate to a friday.

Well, I'm certain we get Gemini before the Christmas break and I'm sure I read 17 December, or it may be the following Tuesday.
                  __

__

Comment

I don't know when Sci-Fi (US) start showing eps again but we'll be at least two episodes ahead of the US, possibly three.
                    This is so cool!

But all this talk of Christmas is totally freaking me out. I'm completely broke and haven't bought a thing yet! And there's just six weeks to go?

*hides under the covers*
                    "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
                      This is so cool!

But all this talk of Christmas is totally freaking me out. I'm completely broke and haven't bought a thing yet! And there's just six weeks to go?

*hides under the covers*

Something like six weeks. About 5 and a half I think. But I agree, two episodes agread will be awesome.
                      __

__

Comment

Holey Thread Necromancy! Arn't we haveing an Affinty countdown?

Just thought I'd say a couple of things to the brits. Watched Battlestar Galactica and SG-1: Avatar tonight and noted a couple of things off Stargatish intrest:

1) In BSG the guy who plays Apollo's Bro is Tobais Mehler (Graham Simmons the gate tech to us)

2) In the ad for the core at the very end the pic of the ship boring through the earth has a sound effect that is uncannily like SG-1 rings or SG:A closets.

Anybody else noticed these things?
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                          2) In the ad for the core at the very end the pic of the ship boring through the earth has a sound effect that is uncannily like SG-1 rings or SG:A closets.

I actually watched the film and there wasn't any ring transport device noises, like in the ad.
                          __

__

Comment

Good morning Campers ! I'm loving BSG so far,and S8 and Atlantis,so I won't grumble....yet !

CW wants a countdown ? I'll oblige then .....Love the "Holy Thread Necromancy" line !

Using the time according to the "Speaking Clock"......and the forum (GMT)

2 days,9 hours and 16 mins to SG-1 "Affinity".Add 1 hour to reach SG-A "Childhood's End"
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I'd agree FHB, no complaints this far for BSG, it's a smooth journey, I'm sure there will be a bumpy road soon.
                              __

__

Comment

OMG, i new i heard that, i was going to post but i thought it was my obsessivness with stargate making me here things lol, and i dident think you would have seen it your self, looking at the ad, which i recorded lol, the effect comes out when the blue swirls come accross, with the name, date and time the movie airs, so mybe they stole the sound cause it fitted with it? lol, il have to watch a few more adverts for movies and see if they use it again.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Working...
                                X