U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    Good to hear you got it installed ... but it's Stargate, you must watch it!

1 hour, 20 minutes until Icon - +1 hour for Childhoods End
    Hang on, I thought someone said it was "38 minutes" ??

Whatever ep it is .... 19 minutes and +1 for Atlantis.

VHS tape set in place and just about to go hovering over the record button - dont trust timers!!!!

Comment

Well i have seen all eps of season 8 part 1, and its realy that bad i dont want to watch it again. Ofcourse, thats just my opinion of the ep, so dont go giving me more bad rep for saying that

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
        Hang on, I thought someone said it was "38 minutes" ??

Whatever ep it is .... 19 minutes and +1 for Atlantis.

VHS tape set in place and just about to go hovering over the record button - dont trust timers!!!!

That was ment to be Thirtyeight Minutes. At the time I was reading about Childhood's End, so that would explain it.
        __

__

Comment

I thought she was making a joke? anyway, i thought 38 mins was good, any speculation on the bug thing? mybe the bugs bit something, and turn into what is bitten, thats how the Wraith were created, by biting ancients.

Comment

Oh, never mind the 38 mins thing, i confused myself into thinking someone said 38 mins to go, and she was correcting, neverming, *cough* ahem, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
              Oh, never mind the 38 mins thing, i confused myself into thinking someone said 38 mins to go, and she was correcting, neverming, *cough* ahem, anyway.
              Oh its ok, reading it back now it does sound like I was making a slight pun about the timing Totally on your wavelength Replicarter

Comment

The bug things were weird ... perhaps an older enemy of the Wraith that they can't defeat, cause that one Wraith just did walk away.
                __

__

Comment

The bug things were weird ... perhaps an older enemy of the Wraith that they can't defeat, cause that one Wraith just did walk away.
                  Didnt they say the bug thing was some kind of ancestor of the Wraith or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                    Didnt they say the bug thing was some kind of ancestor of the Wraith or something?

Yeah, they thought it was, since it did feed off life and energy so it was somewhat similar.
                    __

__

Comment

Isn't is time to start the countdown to tonight's episodes?
                      sigpic

Comment

Just heard gemini will be on over here next month....is that right, or will Sky take it's break before that? (Yes, i know i'm probably repeating stuff someone has already said....sorry about that)
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Yea, i saw in the shipper thread that they will show it before christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            Just heard gemini will be on over here next month....is that right, or will Sky take it's break before that? (Yes, i know i'm probably repeating stuff someone has already said....sorry about that)

Yeah, we get both Promethus Unbound and Gemini before anywhere else does!

3 hours and 31 minutes until "Avatar" +1 hour for "Suspicion"
                            __

__

Comment

3 hours and 31 minutes until "Avatar" +1 hour for "Suspicion"
                              Woohoo!
                              sigpic

Comment

Seriously? Well, then, yay for you! And yay, for me too!

Is there a date decided?
                                Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X