• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    Odd,really...

I've just looked up the thread DFA began for the US
    launch
    :http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...wesome+Lowdown
    I had to smile,skimming through the first 5 pages....the Forum Glitch Monster repeated tons of posts all over the place !

(Ah June...month of glitches ! )

So,do we restart that thread,regardless,and go on from Shadow's last post ?

Anyone agree/disagree ?

I'm in agreement for a new, clean, fresh thread for us UK viewers. Since people will get a little confused between those UK/US viewers who just comment for the point of commenting. A fresh thread would be nice, and I'm sure either way, there will be more than one thread, as always.
    __

__

Comment

Has anyone seen the new ad for season 8, with clips from New Order? Can you go watch it and does anyone know what the music is in the background?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

2 Hours 22 Mins 15 Seconds

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
          Has anyone seen the new ad for season 8, with clips from New Order? Can you go watch it and does anyone know what the music is in the background?
          I'm hoping the ad'll be on after 6 ?

Originally posted by Anubis
          I'm in agreement for a new, clean, fresh thread for us UK viewers. Since people will get a little confused between those UK/US viewers who just comment for the point of commenting. A fresh thread would be nice, and I'm sure either way, there will be more than one thread, as always.
          I think you're right.Fresh start'll save aggro for everyone.
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I think you're right.Fresh start'll save aggro for everyone.

As Teal'c would say, indeed.
            __

__

Comment

Happy viewing, everyone.So whoever gets there first, opens the thread in Gen Disc ? *Nods *

See you all later !

Can't resist a Banner opportunity !

Happy "Gateday U.K"

(Copyright : DFA .Respect,amigo ! )

1Hr,37 mins to go ......

Comment

Happy viewing, everyone.So whoever gets there first, opens the thread in Gen Disc ? *Nods *

Wouldn't it either be in the Atlanits/S8 folder? Wherever it goes, I'll find it!
                __

__

Comment

I think today after TNG was the first time Sky have mentioned Atlantis Imagine the shock of non-internet fans watching the Lowdown tonight "Atlantis? What the hell?!"

Comment

The new October Sky magazine come today. Although there isn't any previews from Atlantis in the magazine, it does say that we are getting it. Plus a interview with Chris and Michael!
                    Darn, I still haven't got mine!!!! An interview, wow - I'll be waiting by the door for the Postie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                      Darn, I still haven't got mine!!!! An interview, wow - I'll be waiting by the door for the Postie.

The interview isn't much. It doesn't even cover half a page.
                      __

__

Comment

The interview isn't much. It doesn't even cover half a page.
                        Well its got to be better than the paragraph in the TV Guide I bought today

Comment

Wouldn't it either be in the Atlanits/S8 folder? Wherever it goes, I'll find it!
                          DFA's thread was in Gen Disc, as the Lowdown's about both shows.

Probably best to include spoiler warnings,in any title.

Edit to include :
                          Originally posted by Teal'c
                          I think today after TNG was the first time Sky have mentioned Atlantis Imagine the shock of non-internet fans watching the Lowdown tonight "Atlantis? What the hell?!"
                          Hopefully, the Lowdown'll pull in extra Atlantis viewers,Teal'c .
                          (I'm cool with that...the more the merrier.Makes the show more secure from the cost-obsessions of tv controllers,hopefully ! )
                          Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 September 2004, 10:27 AM. Reason: including reply to Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                            Well its got to be better than the paragraph in the TV Guide I bought today

Ok, there is about 4/5 questions asked, which they both respond to. So I guess it isn't too bad. Sort of.
                            __

__

Comment

30 mins
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

Rats, got to go.Meeting beckons... See you all later...

*Frustrated sigh*

26 minutes to go,til launch .

Comment

Working...
                                X