No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 days to the lowdown - 11 to stargate - 18 to atlantis. i know i only waited another day, but i carnt wait.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      4 days to the lowdown - 11 to stargate - 18 to atlantis. i know i only waited another day, but i carnt wait.
      Neither can I - VCR/VHS tapes on standby

Comment

I had mine set since last Tuesday! lol I don't want to miss out on anything!
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          I had mine set since last Tuesday! lol I don't want to miss out on anything!
          I bought in bulk for Season 7

Comment

Erm, hi everyone! I'm kinda new here, so I hope I'm not doing something wrong.

I wish my parents would be nice and let us have Sky! Instead I have to wait for C4 to catch up. Loving S7 however, but really want to see S8! Anyone know anything about Stargate Atlantis coming to terrestrial TV?
            AKA Rhin Ariel...or something along those lines.

This sig is extremely dangerous and highly volatile. It may explode at any moment. The only way to keep it under control is to click the following links. Thank you.

My LJ
            My Fanfic LJ
            My stories on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by moonfly
              Erm, hi everyone! I'm kinda new here, so I hope I'm not doing something wrong.

I wish my parents would be nice and let us have Sky! Instead I have to wait for C4 to catch up. Loving S7 however, but really want to see S8! Anyone know anything about Stargate Atlantis coming to terrestrial TV?

It's probably a bit too early to predict when Atlantis will go to terrestrial at this time, but I'm guessing C4 will get it like the new seasons. Too early to tell though.
              __

__

Comment

*Sigh* Nearly "there" regarding the Lowdown,and RL bites me again.
                I've got to host a meeting tomorrow evening....it'd better be a short one !

Luckily Hubs will tape it for me,but I wanted to relax at 8pm,and just enjoy myself !

*Moan over*

(Belated Happy Birthday to Anubis......hope you had a great time yesterday ! )
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                  *Sigh* Nearly "there" regarding the Lowdown,and RL bites me again.
                  I've got to host a meeting tomorrow evening....it'd better be a short one !

Luckily Hubs will tape it for me,but I wanted to relax at 8pm,and just enjoy myself !

*Moan over*

(Belated Happy Birthday to Anubis......hope you had a great time yesterday ! )

Thanks for that FHB!

I hope you finish the meeting early and get back in time for the Lowdown. Not so many hours now...
                  __

__

Comment

LOL ! I hope they actually get the hint and leave in time for me to watch ,on time,visitor-free !
                    (Wonder if leaving the front door wide open, would be un-subtle enough .... )

(Only 1 day,3 hrs and 20 mins to go !)

Comment

LOL ! I hope they actually get the hint and leave in time for me to watch ,on time,visitor-free !
                      (Wonder if leaving the front door wide open, would be un-subtle enough .... )

(Only 1 day,3 hrs and 21 mins to go !)

You're certainly counting the hours! lol I'm sure you'll return on time, or I hope you do so you don't miss anything.
                      __

__

Comment

Thanks Anubis .
                        Actually my watch was out by a minute so I did a quick edit !

(Me ? Obsessed ?....Heck yes !)

Comment

Thanks Anubis .
                          Actually my watch was out by a minute so I did a quick edit !

(Me ? Obsessed ?....Heck yes !)
                          If you do miss it tomorrow, it's repeated on Saturday at 8pm on Sky 1.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

Although Sky get a lot of new programs, they do air them, a lot. I think most programs get repeated in the early hours of the evenings and such something throughout the week, again on Sky One Mix and then a further repeat the day before the following episode is about to air.
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              Hey,good to see ya !

*Cough*
                              Actually, I'm going for the "Hi-speed Hostess" thing.....if these people were Sci-Fi fans,I'd invite them to watch with us,but no matter !

One of them saw our SG-1 collection some time ago,and saw fit to inflict me with this sarcastic gem :
                              "Oh ,so you're one of those Geeks ?"

Actually,on second thought....she can sit on the doorstep ! (J/K!!)

Comment

Hey,good to see ya !

*Cough*
                                Actually, I'm going for the "Hi-speed Hostess" thing.....if these people were Sci-Fi fans,I'd invite them to watch with us,but no matter !

One of them saw our SG-1 collection some time ago,and saw fit to inflict me with this sarcastic gem :
                                "Oh ,so you're one of those Geeks ?"

Actually,on second thought....she can sit on the doorstep ! (J/K!!)
                                Good to see you too!
                                Just talk really fast, shove a few crisps at them then show them the door!
                                I got a new coffee table delivered the other day, and one of the delivery men was so impressed by my S1-6 box set dvd collection of Stargate he chatted to me for half an hour, leaving the other poor guy to do all the carrying!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X