U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
    Oh that's a shame, it wouldve been good to get both parts in one evening.

So what's taking the Stargate timeslot then!!!? (yes I am too lazy to go search through the Sky Planner )

The week of 'Siege, Part 1' begins, the show replacing the Stargate time-slot of Star Trek : Enterprise. Not interested in that, and the same goes for the following week.
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      The week of 'Siege, Part 1' begins, the show replacing the Stargate time-slot of Star Trek : Enterprise. Not interested in that, and the same goes for the following week.
      Oh good, I was hoping that would be back soon

Comment

When 'Moebius, Part 2' airs next Tuesday, 'The Gift' will air. The following week 'The Siege, Part 1' airs. The second part will follow the week after, so both parts will not be aired in the same evening.
        Thanks

I do think SKY should air both parts of The Siege together - that would be best all round. Then the following week they could air two Enterprise episodes.

Comment

If Sky put both parts of The Siege on in the one day, the audience would want this more often, I know I would. So I think it's better left how it is.
          __

__

Comment

If Sky put both parts of The Siege on in the one day, the audience would want this more often, I know I would. So I think it's better left how it is.
            ahh well...

Ours is not to wonder why...
            ...ours is just to storm the Sky offices with zats and staff weapons! (Baggsie the Wing Cannon!)
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

The Ion Cannons are on stand-by, just incase they find a way to conquer us.
              __

__

Comment

Its not better how it is, having to wait a week, they should show them together, they have done it before, they showed both parts of teh season 6 premier.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

1 hour and 30 mins till SG-1: Mobieus PtI
                  2 hours 30 mins till SG:A- Letters from Pegasus
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Woo, only ONE HOUR to go until Moebius, Part 1. I can't wait.
                    __

__

Comment

Nor can I - not very long to go. Been counting it down myself today Been annoying my parents with me saying 5 hours to go - 4 hours to go etc

Comment

For some reason I am looking forward to part 2 more then part 1.
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                          For some reason I am looking forward to part 2 more then part 1.

Well, obviously. Most of the good things get sorted out and resolved in the second part.
                          __

__

Comment

True *cough*smart ass* cough* from the spoilers part 1 sounds boring
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Yes, yes. Gods are *so* smart.
                              __

__

Comment

actually it was an hour and 4 minuites when you posted. Get it right.
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X