Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The interview is primarily concerning "A Dog's Breakfast", and hopefully is gonna give some insight into the film for everyone!
    Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

August 1st is also my brother's birthday.

Unfortunately, he doesn't like Stargate, so he won't care about this.

I, on the other hand, do.

Comment

So, double reason for celebration, then?

Comment

Just 5 days away, and we are hoping to have some great pictures to share as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Anise76
            Just 5 days away, and we are hoping to have some great pictures to share as well!
            Lol! The way you keep coming back to plug this, I hope your site can handle "teh Hewlett" fandom on mass.

Comment

I think we can handle it...

Besides, can't have anyone forgetting it now, can we?

Comment

Don't forget the interview comes Tuesday!

And we have more exclusive interviews lined up for the rest of the year, so watch this space!

Comment

Don't forget the interview comes Tuesday!

And we have more exclusive interviews lined up for the rest of the year, so watch this space!
                  Lol! Yes still eagerly awaiting the interview with teh Hewlett. I don't think I will forget.

Comment

The Gateroom's David Hewlett interview is now online! Go to http://www.the-gateroom.com/articles to access it.

Enjoy!

Comment

The Gateroom's David Hewlett interview is now online! Go to http://www.the-gateroom.com/articles to access it.

Enjoy!
                      OMG! You even got him to talk about Grant! *Squee* Thank you I really loved that, made my day, week and who knows maybe my year!

Just wish I lived in the US/Canada, I really don't think I will be seeing ADB any day soon.

Comment

Glad you liked it! David is an absolute dream to interview, and is incredibly excited about "A Dog's Breakfast" - I just can't wait to see it!

Comment

Glad you liked it! David is an absolute dream to interview, and is incredibly excited about "A Dog's Breakfast" - I just can't wait to see it!
                          I can't wait either; but I think I will have to, oh well, I am sure people will tell me all about it.

Comment

Enjoy!
                            Very very cool! Totally enjoyed it and can't wait till it hits DVD, cuz I know it will never hit theaters in my area. We either get 'blockbusters' or teenagers-killed-by-killers type flicks.

Out of curiosity, how long did the inteview last? I'm sitting thinking how fast DH can talk

Comment

What you see there lasted just over 30 minutes, with a few minutes tagged on the front and the end that were irrelevant to the interview, so we didn't publish it. And yes, that man is a faaaaaast talker!

Comment

Very nice and very enlightening! Well done!

Oh, and thanks for the new avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X