This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion
    Hmm, okay, then it's not 'high end' that's the problem, at least for you. Of course, some work places block stuff but usually that's pretty obvious. I don't think the scifi site says "This site is best viewed with.... fill in name of Quicktime or Real Player".
    I suppose it's the traffic that causes the problem. Too many people trying to access these interviews at the same time. In the morning I wasn't able to establish connection using Firefox ("hour glass" syndrome), but when I changed it into IE, opened it immediately without any problems.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
      I suppose it's the traffic that causes the problem. Too many people trying to access these interviews at the same time. In the morning I wasn't able to establish connection using Firefox ("hour glass" syndrome), but when I changed it into IE, opened it immediately without any problems.
      ah.... could be.

Comment

Originally posted by keshou
        Thanks Morjana. I watched all of them and they were great! Hard to believe it's been ten years and we've watched them all mature on go thru various life changes on and off the show.

BTW, don't know if anyone else had any trouble viewing them, but I kept getting this little "hour glass". Had to refresh the page about 10 times before it finally went into the video section. I listened to all of them at once because I was afraid I'd never get back in there!

You know.....I'm really looking forward to "200" after hearing them all talk about how much fun it was to make. Hope that translates onscreen.

Hi, keshou!

You're very welcome.

I'm on dial up, so it takes FOREVER for the page to load for me, and then, the quality of the video is CRAP (blurry, distorted sound), I'm hoping that it's because of my old computer and it's not what the videos REALLY look like and sound to other viewers...

And I tried accessing from work (with our T1 connection), but unfortunately, our Help Desk hasn't updated our system with the latest version of Macromedia Flash (and it's kind of hard to put in the request so I can watch Stargate related videos...) -- so SciFi Pulse won't load at work.

Sigh.

A fan's life is never easy...but it's often FUN!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X