This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jill Wagner (Larrin on SGA) doing press for Wipeout

Jill has given the following info on a MySpace blog about shows that there will be promotion done for her new show Wipeout. She says she will not be on all the shows. Here is the list with the stations and times for LA. Check you local listings for the times in your area (except for the local LA news station.)

"Entertainment Tonight"- Tomorrow, Friday, June 20th, at 7PM on KCBS 2.
    Nothing with Jill in it.

"Extra" - Monday, June 23rd, 7PM on KNBC 4.

"Good Morning America" – Tuesday, June 24th, 7AM – 9AM, KABC 7.

"KABC Eyewitness News at 4PM", with George Pennacchio, Tuesday, June 24th at 4PM on KABC 7.

"Jimmy Kimmel Live", Friday, June 27th at 12:00AM on KABC 7
    Last edited by Redhooks; 20 June 2008, 04:06 PM.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

SG1/SGA - Creation - NEW Guest for New Jersey Con Nov 7-9 '08:

From a Creation Entertainment e-mail announcement:

STARGATE CHERRY HILL CONVENTION GETS NEW GUEST TODAY!

Stargate and Stargate Atlantis Convention

It's our final Stargate Convention on the East Coast and it is set for Friday to Sunday November 7 to 9, 2008 in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and today we are happy to welcome a new guest to join the fun, making his very first appearance with us!

BILL DOW: STARGATE: ATLANTIS & SG-1’s Dr. Bill Lee, KYLE XY’s Professor Kern; THE X FILES’ Dr. Charles Burks. Appearing Friday.

Bill will be part of our already stellar line-up which includes:

JASON MOMOA
      STARGATE: ATLANTIS’ Ronon Dex

DAVID NYKL
      Dr. Radek Zelenka of STARGATE: ATLANTIS, David will be with us on Sunday of the convention.

KAVAN SMITH
      STARGATE ATLANTIS’ Major Evan Lorne; THE 4400’s Jed Garrity

DAN SHEA
      Sgt. Siler in both SG-1 and Atlantis, Dan is also Richard Dean Anderson's stunt double, and stunt coordinator for STARGATE: SG-1 & he also does stunts for STARGATE: ATLANTIS. Dan will appear on stage Friday of the convention and participate in the convention cabaret too (in a hilarious turn!)

CLICK HERE TO GET YOURSELF SET TICKET-WISE FOR THE CHERRY HILL STARGATE CONVENTION!

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgnj.htm

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA - Termination Point airs on SciFi Channel Sunday July 20 at 9pm:

The "Sunday Original Movie" on the SciFi Channel co-stars actors that have guest starred on SG1/SGA, including:

Garwin Sanford (SG1's Narim and SGA's Simon), Michael Eklund (SG1's Nightwalkers), Peter Bryant (SG1's Fro'tak in Family and Hoskins in Afinity and Endgame), Daniel Bacon (SG1's Control Room Tech in seasons 1-3, and SGA's Dr. Watson in Sunday), Desiree Zurowski (SG1's New Ground and Ethon), Ben Ayres (SG1's Space Race), Nickolas Baric (SG1's Memento Mori and SGA's Common Ground), Richard Ian Cox (SG1's New Ground and SGA's The Defiant One), and Kyle Cassie (SG1's The Other Side and Prometheus).

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Jewel Staite - News.com.Au: Stars thrill at sci-fi expo:

From News.com.Au (Australia):

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23899886-2,00.html

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Stars thrill at sci-fi expo

By Myles Wearring

June 21, 2008 04:15am

PEOPLE dressed up as stormtroopers, Doctor Who, Superman and Halo's Master Chief can mean only one thing — a geekfest.

And that’s precisely what’s happening this weekend as thousands of fans of science fiction, comic books, anime and gaming converge on Sydney’s Olympic Park for one of the nation’s biggest nerd conventions, Supanova.

http://www.supanova.com.au/

The main attractions are a couple of Hollywood stars flown over especially for the event. Jared Padaleki, star of TV series Supernatural, caused the most excitement at the expo on Saturday, with Jewel Staite from Firefly and Stargate following closely behind.

**snippage**

Actress Staite said she had met a lot of Firefly fans with tattoos of her on their bodies.

“(It) is very flattering but obviously a little weird to see yourself immortalised on somebody’s arm," she said.

“A lot of the fans are very dedicated and very loyal. I think there’s nothing more loyal than a sci-fi fan."

**snippage**

Supanova moves on to Perth next weekend.

http://www.supanova.com.au/

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson
            MacGyver: Scout Leaders Wouldn't Touch Me

Posted Jun 21st 2008 10:03AM by TMZ Staff

Just because MacGyver was a Boy Scout doesn't mean Richard Dean Anderson was too -- because he says he got kicked out of the Scouts for a very, very smelly reason

video at
            http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1620732135

Comment

People going to vancouver in august are spending around 4 figures on airfare, hotel costs, and the ticket to see him/talk to him for around five seconds during a photo op and the photographers in california spend nothing but the cost of a memory card. it just doesn't seem fair.

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03 View Post
                People going to vancouver in august are spending around 4 figures on airfare, hotel costs, and the ticket to see him/talk to him for around five seconds during a photo op and the photographers in california spend nothing but the cost of a memory card. it just doesn't seem fair.
                Which him? The ComicCon experience is about one hour panel, no autographs, no photo ops unless you're really REALLY lucky, but ComicCon is well, it's massive. Meanwhile, the Vancouver con is all Stargate. Hmm, you know, maybe you should get this post moved over the the FANDOM thread where folks can discuss?

Comment

Hello. I must not have been clear. Sorry about that. My post about people in California getting to see him was in response to the post about tmz uploading a video of rda. I was not at all referring to Comic Con. I have never been to it so I have no clue about its specifics and was not implying or meaning to write anything where anyone could infer that I felt either comic con or gatecon was better or worse than the other. My only intent was to comment about the photographers in california that work with/for tmz.

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03 View Post
                    Hello. I must not have been clear. Sorry about that. My post about people in California getting to see him was in response to the post about tmz uploading a video of rda. I was not at all referring to Comic Con. I have never been to it so I have no clue about its specifics and was not implying or meaning to write anything where anyone could infer that I felt either comic con or gatecon was better or worse than the other. My only intent was to comment about the photographers in california that work with/for tmz.
                    Okay, got it.

Comment

SG1/SGA - Leo Awards: Photo Galleries:

Teryl Rothery, Colin Cunningham, Gary Jones, Ryan Robbins and more...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....83&postcount=9

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - Edmonton Sun: John de Lancie mini-interview:

[John de Lancie portrayed Stargate's Col. Frank Simmons)

From the Edmonton Sun (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada):

http://www.edmontonsun.com/Entertain...51876-sun.html

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

Q The Actor's Strike?

Star Trek's John de Lancie ready to walk picket line if no deal reached

By JIM SLOTEK AND KEVIN WILLIAMSON

Two down, one to go. With the Directors and Writers Guild situations both settled, there's still one possible strike left with the expiration of the Screen Actors Guild contract at the end of this month.

You'd think two settlements would smooth the way for a third, but there's pessimism out there. And at least one actor we know plans to picket at sea, as it were.

"It's been a very bizarre year because of the labour situation," says John de Lancie, who played Q in three Star Trek series and co-hosted the Toronto Symphony's The Music Of Star Trek this weekend. De Lancie, last seen on the big screen opposite Adam Sandler in Reign Over Me, rode out the writer's strike by turning to the classical stage, writing the Star Trek programme and directing operas.

"I have these two concerts in Toronto and the following week we do Cincinnati, he says of the Trek show he co-hosts with Star Trek Voyager's Robert Picardo.

**snippity doo-dah**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Jewel Staite - Multipleverses: Video SupaNova Con:

From Multipleverses:

http://multipleverses.com/2008/06/23...-at-supranova/

[At the site] a video interview with Jared Padalecki ( Supernatural)
                          and Jewel Staite ( Stargate Atlantis) at the Supranova SciFi and Pop
                          Culture Expo in Sydney over the weekend.

Thanks to Anais for the photo

Last edited by morjana; 23 June 2008, 05:08 PM.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Rachel Luttrell and Cliff Simon at POLARIS convention. Details at POLARIS convention thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54661

Comment

SG1 - Michael Shanks - HypaSpace Podcast: Audio Interview:

From Canada's Space Channel's HypaSpace Podcast:

http://www.spacecast.com/shows_5007.aspx

HYPASPACE PODCAST

June 20 -

This week we have interviews with Battlestar Galactica's Edward James Olmos, Musicians Thomas Dolby, and Coheed and Cambria's Claudio Sanchez. As well, producer Johanna Ryan drops by to share a hilarious BSG related story, and I teleport into the vault for advice on how to act a love scene with actor Michael Shanks.

Podcast link:

http://podcast.chumcity.net/specialt...ast_June20.mp3

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

David Hewlett is now a married man.

Details at 'thunk' thread at

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=27236

Comment

Working...
                                X