• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Dean Anderson

TV Guide print edition, June 16 2008 page 67

HOROSCOPES
    recent shot of RDA
    Aquarius (Jan 21-Feb 19)

Mercury, planet of the mind, moves in your favor again this week, so any doubts you had about your abilities will soon be forgotten. On the work front, you’ll quickly be back to your imperious best. Lead from the front.

Comment

SG1/SGA - "Jeremiah" on SciFi Channel in July - Teryl Rothery, Alex Zahara, Ryan Robbins, Jr Bourne:

With thanks to The Media Pundit for the heads up:

http://www.mediapundit.net/2008/06/s...-to-scifi.html

From the SciFi Channel's schedulebot:

http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3

The 2002 Showtime TV series "Jeremiah" is coming to the SciFi Channel, on Thursday, beginning July 10. Filmed at Bridge Studios (where Stargate is filmed) there are actors that have appeared in both Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis who guest starred in Jeremiah.

The series stars Luke Perry, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Peter Stebbings (SG1's Allegiance and Cure), Ingrid Kavelaars (SG1's Maj. Erin Gant), Byron Lawson and Sean Astin.

7/10/2008 7:00P THE LONG ROAD - PART ONE - Guest stars include: Tricia Helfer (BSG's Six), Kimberly Hawthorne (SG1's Beneath the Surface), Kandyse McClure (BSG's Lt. Anastasia Dualla), Robert Wisden (SG1's Col. Samuels), Teryl Rothery (SG1's Dr. Janet Fraiser), Zak Santiago (SG1's Evolution Parts 1 & 2), Alex Zahara (SG1 - various roles), and Link Baker (SG1's The Light and Allegiance)

7/10/2008 8:00P THE LONG ROAD - PART TWO - Guest stars include: Tricia Helfer, Kimberly Hawthorne, Kandyse McClure, Robert Wisden, Teryl Rothery, Zak Santiago, and Alex Zahara

7/10/2008 9:00P MAN OF IRON, WOMAN UNDER GLASS

7/10/2008 10:00P . . . AND THE GROUND, SOWN WITH SALT - Guest stars include: Kirsten Robek (SG1's Lt. Astor in Divide and Conquer)

7/17/2008 7:00P TO SAIL BEYOND THE STARS -

7/17/2008 8:00P THE BAG - Guest stars include: Ryan Robbins (SGA's Ladon Radim) and Mike Dopud (SG1's Full Alert and Bounty)

7/17/2008 9:00P CITY OF ROSES - Guest stars include: Kandyse McClure, Michael Adamthwaite (SG1's He'rak) and Robert Moloney (SG1's 2001 and SGA's new episode Ghost in the Machine)

7/17/2008 10:00P FIREWALL - Guest stars include: Michael Rooker (SG1's Enemy Mine), Alex Zahara, Michael Kopsa (SG1's TBFTGOG and Gen. Kerrigan in Prodigy and Proving Ground) and Charles Payne (a SF in several SG1 episodes including Cold Lazarus)

7/24/2008 7:00P THE RED KISS - Guest stars include: Vincent Gale (SG'1 Nightwalkers), Tobias Mehler (SG1's Lt. Simmons), Aleks Paunovic (SG1's Shaq'rel and SGA's Reunion), Reece Thompson (SGA's Jinto)

7/24/2008 8:00P JOURNEY'S END IN LOVERS MEETING - Guest stars include: Alessandro Juliani (SG1's Scorched Earth and Moebius Parts 1 & 2 and BSG's Lt. Gaeta)

7/24/2008 9:00P THIEVES' HONOR - Guest stars include: Kimberly Hawthorne, Kandyse McClure, Ben Bass (SG1's The Curse), Zak Santiago and Alonso Oyarzun (SG1's Bane)

7/24/2008 10:00P THE TOUCH - Guest stars include: JR Bourne (SG1's Martouf), Kirby Morrow (SG1's Cor-Ai and Allegiance and SGA's Capt. Dave Kleinman), Gabrielle Miller (SG1's Brief Candle) and Kirsten Prout (SG1's Birthright)

7/31/2008 7:00P MOTHER OF INVENTION - Guest stars include:

7/31/2008 8:00P TRIPWIRE - Guest stars include: Kwesi Ameyaw (SG1's Olakun), Robert Wisden and Alex Zahara

7/31/2008 9:00P RING OF TRUTH - Guest stars include: G. Patrick Currie (SG1's Fifth), Steve Bacic (SG1's Maj. Coburn and Camulus),

7/31/2008 10:00P MOON IN GEMINI - Guest stars include: Jason Winston George (SG1's Babylon and The Fourth Horseman Part 2), Kandyse McClure, Michasha Armstrong (SG1's Shak'l in The Nox and Cor-Ai), Christian Bocher (SG1's Shades of Grey, and Raymond 'Ray' Gunne / Dr. Levant in Wormhole X-Treme and 200 and SGA's Condemned) and Adrian Holmes (SG1's Nightwalkers and Memento Mori)

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Paul McGillion

http://www.kvue.com/sharedcontent/dw.../stories/DN-o&
        a_fests_0613gui.ART.State.Edition1.46b1aef.html

June 13 2008

FEDCONUSA This science-fiction convention is an outgrowth of a successful one
        in Europe that encourages mingling among sci-fi celebrities and fans, as well
        as performances. Examples: a Rocky Horror Picture Show screening with a
        shadow cast and a one-hour play featuring Star Trek: Deep Space Nine actors J.G.
        Hertzler and Robert O'Reilly in full Klingon garb and personae. Of course, the
        usual fantasy convention trappings (vendors, panel discussions, autograph
        sessions, a fantasy art display) will be on hand, too, and major star
        appearances
        will include Paul McGillion of Stargate:
        Atlantis, Thomas Dekker of Terminator:
        The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Connor Trinneer of Star Trek: Enterprise and
        Lindsey McKeon of Supernatural.

Today from noon to midnight, Saturday 9 a.m. to midnight, Sunday 10 a.m. to 6
        p.m. at the Hyatt Regency DFW, next to Terminal C at Dallas/Fort Worth
        International Airport. 1-877-203-4175. www.fedconusa.com.
        Last edited by prion; 14 June 2008, 11:31 AM.

Comment

SGA - Nicole De Boer - NYC: Tornado Terror:

[NOTE: Nicole De Boer is guest starring in SGA's season five episode, "Whispers."]

From Broadcasting and Cable:

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/art...html?rssid=193

Sci Fi Pulls Tornado Film

Sci Fi Channel Pulls NYC: Tornado Terror Due to Tornado Deaths in Iowa

By John Eggerton -- Broadcasting & Cable, 6/12/2008 11:56:00 PM

Sci Fi Channel said Thursday that it was pulling the premiere of its original "Scinema Saturday" movie, NYC: Tornado Terror, which was to have debuted at 9 p.m. Saturday, June 14.

The move comes in the wake of the Iowa tornado this week that killed four teen-agers in a Boy Scout camp in the western part of the state.

Executives at the channel discussed the move Thursday and initially contemplated going ahead with the show but putting a content warning at the beginning and one at the end pointing viewers to www.redcross.org to support relief efforts.

But after further discussion, those executives ultimately concluded that it would not be appropriate to go ahead with the airing at this time, a network spokeswoman said. The promos for the show are also being pulled.

There was no word yet on what will go in its place or when the film will be rescheduled.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

http://thecelebritycafe.com/sightings/16538.html

Corin Nemec
            12-Jun-2008
            Written by: Kathryn

Crossdressing Cop in

A coworker and I got floor seats for a San Antonio Spurs basketball game from the office. I noticed him sitting behind us. I knew he looked familiar. I had seen him on Stargate SG1 and the music video. He talked with us a little of the night and introduced his wife. He was very polite and nice. We didn't ask him for an autograph, because he was on a date with his wife.

Comment

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

News update - Michael to appear in Burn Notice

A brief update: We've just had word that Michael is about to start filming a four-episode arc for the USA Network series, Burn Notice, a comedy-drama starring Jeffrey Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar, Bruce Campbell and Sharon Gless.
              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

SGA - Stargate Planet: Sharon Taylor Interview:

From Stargate Planet:

http://stargate-planet.de/stargate.html

GERMAN

http://www.stargate-sg1-planet.de/ar...or2008-de.html

ENGLISH

http://www.stargate-sg1-planet.de/ar...r2008-eng.html

A brief excerpt:

Interview with Sharon Taylor

Stargate-Planet, June 2008

Sharon Taylor is a Simon Fraser University Alumni and on Stargate Atlantis we know her as a female gate technician. We're grateful that despite a busy schedule Ms. Taylor took into consideration to answer a few career related questions for our German website visitors.

S-P.de: Did you audition for the role of the female gate technician and for other characters on Stargate Atlantis as well? How was your audition? How did you prepare for it?

ST: I first auditioned for the role of "Replicator Technician" in the beginning of season 4, and I got the part! In order to prepare for the audition, I went online to various Stargate websites and researched Replicators. A few months later, my agent called and said that I was being brought back to the show to play a "Female Technician" role, and I was super happy to be asked back. When I read the script and saw that my new character worked in the control room of Atlantis I was thrilled!

S-P.de: Joe Mallozzi announced in his blog that your character now has a name - Amelia Banks. Does it make a difference if a character has a name or is only listed as "Technician"? Do you now have a parking lot and a trailer with your name on it when you're filming?

ST: When I was invited back for Season 5 to play the "Female Technician" again, I saw in the script that I had been given a name, Amelia Banks. Having a name didn't change the way I played the character, but it sure felt nice to have a name. No, I don't have a parking spot with my name on it (that's funny), and I'm still in the same trailer space that I was in before. Just the character name on the door has changed.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                  http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

News update - Michael to appear in Burn Notice

A brief update: We've just had word that Michael is about to start filming a four-episode arc for the USA Network series, Burn Notice, a comedy-drama starring Jeffrey Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar, Bruce Campbell and Sharon Gless.
                  Cool, and it's on Thursdays at 10. No competition!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    Paul McGillion

http://www.kvue.com/sharedcontent/dw.../stories/DN-o&
                    a_fests_0613gui.ART.State.Edition1.46b1aef.html

June 13 2008

FEDCONUSA This science-fiction convention is an outgrowth of a successful one
                    in Europe that encourages mingling among sci-fi celebrities and fans, as well
                    as performances. Examples: a Rocky Horror Picture Show screening with a
                    shadow cast and a one-hour play featuring Star Trek: Deep Space Nine actors J.G.
                    Hertzler and Robert O'Reilly in full Klingon garb and personae. Of course, the
                    usual fantasy convention trappings (vendors, panel discussions, autograph
                    sessions, a fantasy art display) will be on hand, too, and major star
                    appearances
                    will include Paul McGillion of Stargate:
                    Atlantis, Thomas Dekker of Terminator:
                    The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Connor Trinneer of Star Trek: Enterprise and
                    Lindsey McKeon of Supernatural.

Today from noon to midnight, Saturday 9 a.m. to midnight, Sunday 10 a.m. to 6
                    p.m. at the Hyatt Regency DFW, next to Terminal C at Dallas/Fort Worth
                    International Airport. 1-877-203-4175. www.fedconusa.com.
                    Apparently this convention just got cancelled right in the middle. Details are unfolding. Visit http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=46036. Alas, Paul McGillion was unable to attend.

Comment

Jill Wagner Interview on EXTRA!

Jill Wagner (Larrin on SGA) is being interviewed about her hosting job on Wipeout! on today's edition of EXTRA! which is on NBC in my area at 5:30PM, but check local listings. In my area, the show is repeated late at night and during the daytime tomorrow, so if you can't catch it tonight (like me, darn work!!), it should be on at another time.

Enjoy!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                        Jill Wagner Interview on EXTRA!

Jill Wagner (Larrin on SGA) is being interviewed about her hosting job on Wipeout! on today's edition of EXTRA! which is on NBC in my area at 5:30PM, but check local listings. In my area, the show is repeated late at night and during the daytime tomorrow, so if you can't catch it tonight (like me, darn work!!), it should be on at another time.

Enjoy!!!
                        how far into the show did she appear? So I can avoid the rest of it

Comment

Jason Momoa

was featured on page 10 of the new June 23rd TV GUIDE.

The snippet talked about him cutting his dreads (nothing we haven't read already, except that it kept him off balance was surfing).

Picture from article below spoiler tags.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            how far into the show did she appear? So I can avoid the rest of it
                            I don't know because I have not seen it yet and won't until tomorrow night.

I was looking on IMDb TV's listing site and it stated the info I posted above. I double checked on my local TV station's site and it is actually shown at 2:30PM only in my area with no repeats. Luckily for me, the U.S. Open Golf tournament had a playoff round today on NBC and the show with Jill will be shown tomorrow as far as I know.
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                              I don't know because I have not seen it yet and won't until tomorrow night.

I was looking on IMDb TV's listing site and it stated the info I posted above. I double checked on my local TV station's site and it is actually shown at 2:30PM only in my area with no repeats. Luckily for me, the U.S. Open Golf tournament had a playoff round today on NBC and the show with Jill will be shown tomorrow as far as I know.
                              Okay If the t-storms aren't raging and/or power knocked out, I'll check it out in half an hour.

Comment

Jill Wagner

does indeed appear on NBC's EXTRA! At about the 11 after the hour mark. Short segment. Never taken acting lessons, but has a Bachelor's (er, think that was it) in business admin. Bikini shots. Mercury car ads. So, nothing too much. Gotta go. T-storms!

Comment

Working...
                                X