Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Tapping invited to appear at Caleb's Hope fundraiser.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=62

Comment

Jill Wagner

http://that-imta-blog.blogspot.com/2...s-wipeout.html

PREMIERE OF JILL WAGNER'S WIPEOUT!

Contains video link

Be sure to tune into ABC tonight for the premiere of IMTA alum Jill
      Wagner's second season of the hilarious show Wipeout! The show will be the same
      format as the first season with each episode starting with 24 contestants
      navigating their way through various obstacles designed to knock them out of the
      competition. There are four rounds of eliminations, and the last remaining
      contestant wins a $50,000 prize.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.sheknows.com/articles/809219.htm

EXCERPT:

SheKnows: One of SheKnows' founders and executive editor is a huge fan of
      Stargate. Was that as exciting as iJill Wagner: Oh, God, yeah! My acting
      partner is Jason Mamullah, who played Ronan on Stargate: Atlantis. He was
      telling me about this character, Lara, and how she was all badass. I thought
      that
      was perfect, that I needed to come in and audition for that. Their whole
      deal is so great. You go up to Vancouver, and it's like a machine.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

[they've since fixed the name misspellings after I emailed them]

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Robert Picardo & More

STARGATE LA CONVENTION: NEW GUEST ADDED TODAY!

Another great guest to announced today for the eagerly awaited OFFICIAL
      STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS CONVENTION coming to Los Angeles on November 6-8, 2009.
      It is ROBERT PICARDO, Stargate Atlantis' RICHARD WOOLSEY (and of course the
      Holographic Doctor on STAR TREK: VOYAGER). Robert is always a wonderful
      addition to any of our conventions and it is indeed a pleasure to welcome him to
      his first area STARGATE Convention!

ROBERT joins already announced MICHAEL SHANKS, BEN BROWDER, CLIFF SIMON,and PAUL McGILLION in what is going to be an absolutely awesome weekend! Make
      sure you are set with the best seats we have by clicking through and
      visiting us at http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgbur.htm

Thanks,

Your friends at Creation Entertainment

----------------------------------------------------

LOS ANGELES, CA
      Fri., Sat. & Sun.
      November 6-8, 2009
      Marriott Los Angeles Airport

Creation Entertainment
      217 S. Kenwood St.
      Glendale, CA 91205

Comment

Originally posted by br260454 View Post
        Amanda Tapping Talks about getting Stargate Chums onto Sanctuary - and how some Sanctuary fans have never seen Stargate!

Will she react favourably to Christopher Judge POUNDING on her door in Sanctuary Season 2? Time will tell!

"I’d make them go through prosthetics. Just for fun. Just for ****s and giggles. “Michael, you are now playing the monster who has had seven hour prosthetics.”

http://www.scifitv.com.au/Blog/2009/...iew-sanctuary/

SCI FI Channel Australia is airing Sanctuary Season 1 this week.
        Pity I don't have cable.....
        Read a review in the TV guide I have- the reviewer seemed to like it.
        Said "from Stargate: SG-1" twice- which I thought was lovely. I didn't even know it had an ":" at the end of Stargate.......hmmm.....you learn something new.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

From Sean Patrick Flannery's Twitter (Orlin - SG1)

@seanflanery "The Whole Truth" film screening, trailer, photos, etc... http://www.seanflanery.com/...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jewel Staite twitter

JewelStaite Want to hear something interesting? My husband interviewing Nathan Fillion on www.hotmess.org Podcast to be posted this sunday!
          less than 20 seconds ago from mobile web

Comment

Joe Flanigan / Saul Rubinek

Breaking: Joe Flanigan And Ivan Sergei Guest On ‘Warehouse 13?

By Joseph Dilworth Jr. ? May 28, 2009 ?

We’ve just heard from SCI FI that Joe Flanigan (Stargate Atlantis) and Ivan Sergei (Charmed, Crossing Jordan) have landed guest starring roles on the new series Warehouse 13. The new original one-hour series stars Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, Allison Scagliotti and previously announced guest star CCH Pounder. The series is currently in production in Toronto and will premiere Tuesday, July 7 with a two-hour pilot starting at 9:00PM.

REST AT http://popculturezoo.com/archives/2837
            Last edited by prion; 28 May 2009, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              Jill Wagner

http://that-imta-blog.blogspot.com/2...s-wipeout.html

PREMIERE OF JILL WAGNER'S WIPEOUT!

Contains video link

Be sure to tune into ABC tonight for the premiere of IMTA alum Jill
              Wagner's second season of the hilarious show Wipeout! The show will be the same
              format as the first season with each episode starting with 24 contestants
              navigating their way through various obstacles designed to knock them out of the
              competition. There are four rounds of eliminations, and the last remaining
              contestant wins a $50,000 prize.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.sheknows.com/articles/809219.htm

EXCERPT:

SheKnows: One of SheKnows' founders and executive editor is a huge fan of
              Stargate. Was that as exciting as iJill Wagner: Oh, God, yeah! My acting
              partner is Jason Mamullah, who played Ronan on Stargate: Atlantis. He was
              telling me about this character, Lara, and how she was all badass. I thought
              that
              was perfect, that I needed to come in and audition for that. Their whole
              deal is so great. You go up to Vancouver, and it's like a machine.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

[they've since fixed the name misspellings after I emailed them]
              Thanks for the links prion!!!

What a poorly researched interview the one from SheKnows.com was. Even after the corrections you sent them, they still called the alien race Larrin encounters as The Race and not the Wraith! This must have been a telephone interview where there may have been a poor connection. It is no excuse though for the mistake given that one of the founders is a SGA fan. Terrible editing job on the interview.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Robert Picardo
                http://www.moviehole.net/200919297-i...robert-picardo

EXCERPT:

Did you enjoy playing Woolsey because the character changed quite
                considerably over the two shows..?

RP: Well yes, he was introduced as a conflict character, then when they
                decided to begin to rehabilitate him they went "OK, yes, he is a dick and a
                humourless jerk but at least he means well" and my second outing which I think
                was in Inauguration, it showed that even though he was kind of an officious
                humourless advocate for something, he meant well, he truly believed in the
                importance of civilian oversight of secret military operations. Then with
                each successive time they brought me on they seemed to start introducing
                little personality quirks and giving him a bit of dimension but I was very
                surprised when they called and asked me. When Joe Mallozzi called and said,
                "How
                would you like to take over the Atlantis expedition?" I said you're
                kidding? .

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

SCI FI'S NEW ORIGINAL SERIES 'WAREHOUSE 13' ENLISTS GUEST STARS TRICIA HELFER, MICHAEL HOGAN, MARK SHEPPARD, JOE FLANIGAN, JAMES NAUGHTON, ROGER REES, IVAN SERGEI, JOE MORTON, ERICA CERRA AND NIALL MATTER
                  Published: May 28, 2009

Series Premieres Tuesday, July 7 from 9 - 11 PM

New York, NY – May 28, 2009 – SCI FI's new one-hour dramedy adventure series Warehouse 13 has confirmed an all-star lineup set to make guest appearances throughout the first season including Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer, Michael Hogan and Mark Sheppard; Gossip Girl's James Naughton; Roger Rees of Cheers; Eureka's Joe Morton, Erica Cerra and Niall Matter; Stargate Atlantis' Joe Flanigan and Ivan Sergei from Crossing Jordan.

The new original one-hour series stars Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, Allison Scagliotti and previously announced guest star CCH Pounder. Produced by Universal Cable Productions, the series is currently in production in Toronto. Warehouse 13 will premiere Tuesday, July 7 with the 2-hour pilot from 9 - 11PM ET/PT.

Warehouse 13 follows two Secret Service agents who find themselves abruptly transferred to a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government. The Warehouse's caretaker Artie (Rubinek) charges Pete (McClintock) and Myka (Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the warehouse itself.

Guest Stars Include:

Ivan Sergei (Crossing Jordan, Charmed) is "Ross" an EMT from Unionville, New York. Ross and some of the other townspeople begin to display bizarre behavioral symptoms -- involuntary (and potentially dangerous) expressions of their subconscious desires.

Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica, Burn Notice) stars as FBI Agent "Bonnie Belski" who clashes with Pete and Myka when they interfere with a case on her Chicago turf. But after the third inexplicable bank takeover, she finds herself willing to make use of their expertise.

Joe Flanigan (Stargate Atlantis, First Monday) portrays the handsome, wealthy "Jeff Weaver" whose charm captures Myka's interest, but he finds himself under Pete and Myka's scrutiny when a sculpture on which he bid, vanishes in an impossible heist.

James Naughton (Ally McBeal, Gossip Girl) is "Gilbert Radburn," the well-tailored, Trump-esque high-profile entrepreneur. When a competitor threatens his intended acquisition, Radburn's suspicious behavior brings him under Pete and Myka's scrutiny.

Roger Rees (Cheers, The West Wing) is "MacPherson" one of Artie's former Warehouse colleagues, who has gone rogue and is now competing with the team to gather dangerous and powerful objects for his own use.

Erica Cerra (Eureka, The L Word) and Niall Matter (Eureka, The Best Years) portray "Jillian and Gary Whitman," small-time thieves on the Las Vegas strip, whose fortunes, twisted by the strange power of luck-inducing artifact, take a fantastic turn.

Joe Morton (Eureka, Terminator 2) stars as "John HIll" a charismatic prison inmate and an extremist religious leader in a Florida prison.

Mark Sheppard (24, Battlestar Galactica) is "Mr. Valda" the enigmatic representative of the Regents, the mysterious organization that controls Warehouse 13. He disapproves of Artie's methods as the team leader of the Warehouse, and isn't afraid to let him know it.

Michael Hogan (Battlestar Galactica, The L Word) portrays Myka's father "Warren Bering," who receives a dangerous object anonymously in the mail which puts his life in jeopardy.

The series is produced for SCI FI by Universal Cable Productions. It is executive produced by Jack Kenny (The Book of Daniel) who also serves as showrunner. David Simkins (Dresden Files) is executive producer; Jace Alexander (Burn Notice, Rescue Me) is co-executive producer and director of the pilot; and Stephen Surjik (Monk, Burn Notice) is producer/director of the series.

UNIVERSAL CABLE PRODUCTIONS was established to create a sustainable pipeline of quality content and derive the greatest value from it across multiple platforms. The studio will be an industry leader in unique and innovative programming for USA and SCI FI Channel, and all cable networks.

SCI FI Channel is a television network that fuels the imagination of viewers with original series and events, blockbuster movies and classic science fiction and fantasy programming, as well as a dynamic Web site (www.scifi.com). Launched in 1992, and currently in 95 million homes, SCI FI Channel is a network of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. SCI FI will become Syfy on July 7, 2009.

http://nbcumv.com/scifi/release_deta...039snewor.html

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    SCI FI'S NEW ORIGINAL SERIES 'WAREHOUSE 13' ENLISTS GUEST STARS TRICIA HELFER, MICHAEL HOGAN, MARK SHEPPARD, JOE FLANIGAN, JAMES NAUGHTON, ROGER REES, IVAN SERGEI, JOE MORTON, ERICA CERRA AND NIALL MATTER
                    Published: May 28, 2009

Series Premieres Tuesday, July 7 from 9 - 11 PM

New York, NY – May 28, 2009 – SCI FI's new one-hour dramedy adventure series Warehouse 13 has confirmed an all-star lineup set to make guest appearances throughout the first season including Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer, Michael Hogan and Mark Sheppard; Gossip Girl's James Naughton; Roger Rees of Cheers; Eureka's Joe Morton, Erica Cerra and Niall Matter; Stargate Atlantis' Joe Flanigan and Ivan Sergei from Crossing Jordan.

The new original one-hour series stars Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, Allison Scagliotti and previously announced guest star CCH Pounder. Produced by Universal Cable Productions, the series is currently in production in Toronto. Warehouse 13 will premiere Tuesday, July 7 with the 2-hour pilot from 9 - 11PM ET/PT.

Warehouse 13 follows two Secret Service agents who find themselves abruptly transferred to a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government. The Warehouse's caretaker Artie (Rubinek) charges Pete (McClintock) and Myka (Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the warehouse itself.

Guest Stars Include:

Ivan Sergei (Crossing Jordan, Charmed) is "Ross" an EMT from Unionville, New York. Ross and some of the other townspeople begin to display bizarre behavioral symptoms -- involuntary (and potentially dangerous) expressions of their subconscious desires.

Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica, Burn Notice) stars as FBI Agent "Bonnie Belski" who clashes with Pete and Myka when they interfere with a case on her Chicago turf. But after the third inexplicable bank takeover, she finds herself willing to make use of their expertise.

Joe Flanigan (Stargate Atlantis, First Monday) portrays the handsome, wealthy "Jeff Weaver" whose charm captures Myka's interest, but he finds himself under Pete and Myka's scrutiny when a sculpture on which he bid, vanishes in an impossible heist.

James Naughton (Ally McBeal, Gossip Girl) is "Gilbert Radburn," the well-tailored, Trump-esque high-profile entrepreneur. When a competitor threatens his intended acquisition, Radburn's suspicious behavior brings him under Pete and Myka's scrutiny.

Roger Rees (Cheers, The West Wing) is "MacPherson" one of Artie's former Warehouse colleagues, who has gone rogue and is now competing with the team to gather dangerous and powerful objects for his own use.

Erica Cerra (Eureka, The L Word) and Niall Matter (Eureka, The Best Years) portray "Jillian and Gary Whitman," small-time thieves on the Las Vegas strip, whose fortunes, twisted by the strange power of luck-inducing artifact, take a fantastic turn.

Joe Morton (Eureka, Terminator 2) stars as "John HIll" a charismatic prison inmate and an extremist religious leader in a Florida prison.

Mark Sheppard (24, Battlestar Galactica) is "Mr. Valda" the enigmatic representative of the Regents, the mysterious organization that controls Warehouse 13. He disapproves of Artie's methods as the team leader of the Warehouse, and isn't afraid to let him know it.

Michael Hogan (Battlestar Galactica, The L Word) portrays Myka's father "Warren Bering," who receives a dangerous object anonymously in the mail which puts his life in jeopardy.

The series is produced for SCI FI by Universal Cable Productions. It is executive produced by Jack Kenny (The Book of Daniel) who also serves as showrunner. David Simkins (Dresden Files) is executive producer; Jace Alexander (Burn Notice, Rescue Me) is co-executive producer and director of the pilot; and Stephen Surjik (Monk, Burn Notice) is producer/director of the series.

UNIVERSAL CABLE PRODUCTIONS was established to create a sustainable pipeline of quality content and derive the greatest value from it across multiple platforms. The studio will be an industry leader in unique and innovative programming for USA and SCI FI Channel, and all cable networks.

SCI FI Channel is a television network that fuels the imagination of viewers with original series and events, blockbuster movies and classic science fiction and fantasy programming, as well as a dynamic Web site (www.scifi.com). Launched in 1992, and currently in 95 million homes, SCI FI Channel is a network of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. SCI FI will become Syfy on July 7, 2009.

http://nbcumv.com/scifi/release_deta...039snewor.html
                    Lots n' Lots of Green to ya!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Angels & Demons - Did anyone notice that Carmen Argenziano aka Jacob Carter/Selmak was the priest who died at the very beginning of the movie. What a gruesome way to die.

Comment

If you want to see the Stargate SG-1/Stargate Atlantis actors in works other than Stargate, here is a list for the next two weeks. All times are eastern.

Fine-tune or find more actors at www.tvguide.com, www.titan-tv.com, or www.tv-now.com or www.imdb.com. As always, double-check the listings in case schedules change.

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Stargate Atlantis marathon,
                        June 12, from 8:00am to 4:00pm

JOE FLANIGAN
                        6/3 – ER, TNT, 11:00am (although is part is usually edited out)

DAVID HEWLETT

6/5 – WITHOUT A TRACE, TNT, 4:00am
                        6/12 – THE TRIANGLE, SciFi, 3:00am

JASON MOMOA
                        None

RACHEL LUTTRELL
                        None

TORRI HIGGINSON
                        May 31 – THE ENGLISH PATIENT, Showtime2, 11:15pm
                        Jun 8- THE ENGLISH PATIENT – TMCe, 8:00pm
                        Jun 9 - THE ENGLISH PATIENT – ENC, 3:05am

PAUL MCGILLION
                        None

DAVID NYKL
                        None

KAVAN SMITH
                        6/3 – TWILIGHT ZONE “Developing”, MyNetwork, 9:00pm
                        6/6 – A DATE WITH DARKNESS, Lifetime Movie Network, 10:00p

RAINBOW SUN FRANCKS
                        5/31 – ALIENS VS PREDATOR, MoMaxe, 7:15pm
                        6/1 – ALIENS VS PREDATOR, Cinemax, 6:05pm
                        6/7 - ALIENS VS PREDATOR, Cinemax, 10:00pm
                        6/13 - ALIENS VS PREDATOR,, Cinemax, 5:15pm

JEWEL STAITE
                        None

ROBERT PICARDO
                        6/2 – HOME IMPROVEMENT, TBS, 1:30pm, repeats 6/3 at 1:00pm
                        6/4 – BACK TO SCHOOL, TVLAND, 10:00pm
                        6/3 – OUT THERE, FLIXe, 2:40am
                        6/3 - HOME IMPROVEMENT, TBS, 10pm
                        6/4 - HOME IMPROVEMENT, TBS, 6:00am
                        6/6 – PUSHING DAISIES, ABC, 10:00pm (new)
                        6/9 – OUT THERE, FLIXe, 3:35am
                        6/9 – MATINEE, HBOSGe, 5:00am
                        6/11 – AI ASSAULT, SciFi, 3:00am

MITCH PILEGGI
                        5/31 – RECOUNT, HBOSGe, 12:40am
                        6/3 – MARABUNTA, SciFi, 3:00am
                        6/4 – SUPERNATURAL, CW, 9:00pm
                        6/4 – RECOUNT, HBO2e, 11:30am
                        6/5 – L&O: SVU, USA, 3:00pm
                        6/10 – CRIMINAL MINDS, CBS, 9:00pm

CHRIS HEYERDAHL (Todd the Wraith)
                        6/4 – AFFLICTION, Showtime, 3:15pm
                        6/4 – CATWOMAN, AMC, 8:00pm
                        6/6 – EDUCATION OF LITTLE TREE, HBOSGe, 6;25am
                        6/12 - EDUCATION OF LITTLE TREE, HBOe, 6:30am

RYAN ROBBINS (Ladon, SGA)
                        6/1 – ALIENS VS PREDATORS, Cinemax, 6:05pm
                        6/4 – CATWOMAN, AMC, 8:00pm
                        6/1 – ALIENS VS. PREDATORS, Cinemax, 10:00pm
                        6/8 – DARK ANGEL, SciFi, 9:00am
                        6/13 - ALIENS VS. PREDATORS, 5:15pm

CHUCK CAMPBELL

SUPERSTAR
                        6/1 on SHOW2e 6:30am and 5:00pm
                        6/2 on SHOe, 3:15pm
                        6/6 on SHO2e 6:15pm
                        6/7 on SHOe 10:05am

CONNOR TRINNEER
                        Star Trek: Enterprise on SciFi, check listings for exact times/dates

6/1 – TREKKIES, Showtime, 8:25am
                        6/5 – TREKKIES, Showtime, 8:10am
                        Jun 13 – STAR RUNNERS, SciFi, 9:00pm

DYLAN NEAL (Sheppard’s brother)
                        Check local listings for
                        BLOOD TIES, airing on LRW
                        And
                        SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH, airing on ABCFamily

6/3 – PSYCH, USA, 1:00am

Comment

STARGATE UNIVERSE actor appearances for next two weeks (U.S.)

ROBERT CARLYLE

6/1 – FACE, IFC, 5:55am
                          6/1 – ANGELA’S ASHES, FLIXe, 8:00pm
                          6/6 – 28 WEEKS LATER – Momaxe, 5:20pm
                          6/7 – THE BEACH, 12:50am
                          6/7 – ANGELA’S ASHES, 11:35pm
                          6/11 – ERAGON, 7:30pm
                          6/12 – 28 WEEKS LATER, 7:15pm
                          6/13 – ANGELA’S ASHES, 12:30am
                          6/13 – WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH, Bravo, 8:00pm and 10:30pm

BRIAN J. SMITH
                          None

JUSTIN LOUIS
                          6/3 – SHOOTER, Showtime, 8:00pm
                          6/6 – COCKTAIL, A&E, 3:30pm

DAVID BLUE
                          6/2 – SUITE LIFE OF ZACH & CODY, Disney, 4:30pm
                          6/4 – SCRUBS, MyNetwork, 8:00am
                          6/5 – MOONLIGHT, SciFi, 9:00pm

JAMIL WALKER SMITH
                          6/12 – BONES, TNT, 6:00pm

LOU DIAMOND PHILLIPS

I’M A CELEBRITY – GET ME OUT OF HERE! On NBC at 8pm on
                          6/1, 6/2, 6/3, 6/4, 6/8, 6/10. check local listings, also airing on MTV.

6/3 – COURAGE UNDER FIRE, HBOSG3, 11:30am
                          6/4 – YOUNG GUNS, Cinemax, 6:00pm
                          6/9 – COURAGE UNDER FIRE, HBOSGe, 1:00am
                          6/13 – ROUTE 666, SciFi, 3:00am

MING-NA
                          5/31 – TWO AND A HALF MEN, CW, 11:30pm

ELYSE LEVESQUE
                          6/11 – FAMILY IN HIDING, Lifetime Movie Network, 4:00pm, repeats 6/12 at 6:00am

ALAINA HUFFMAN
                          6/1 – CSI MIAMI, CBS, 10:-00pm
                          6/5 – PENDULUM, TMC, 10:00pm

Comment

STARGATE SG-1

Jun 4 – STARGATE: ARK OF TRUTH, SciFi, 7:00pm
                            Jun 4 – STARGATE: CONTINUUM, SciFi, 9:00pm

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON
                            None

MICHAEL SHANKS
                            Is in these BURN NOTICE episodes airing on USA Network
                            6/2 – Sins of Omission, 11pm
                            6/3 – Lesser Evil, 11pm
                            6/4 – Bad Blood, 7am
                            6/4 – Truth and Reconciliation, 3pm
                            6/4 – Sins of Omission, 4pm
                            6/4 – Lesser Evil, 5pm

AMANDA TAPPING
                            6/1 – LIFE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT, FX, 8am
                            6/5 – BOOTY CALL, Cinemax, 3:45am
                            6/7 - LIFE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT, FX, 8:30am

CHRISTOPHER JUDGE
                            None

DON S .DAVIS
                            6/1 – HOOK, AMC, 12:30pm
                            6/2 – HOOK, AMC, 7:30am
                            6/2 – THE 6TH DAY, FLIXe, 9:35pm
                            6/5- THE 6TH DAY, FLIXe, 10:05pm
                            6/8 – THE 6TH DAY, FLIXe, 6:00pm
                            6/9 – THE 6TH DAY, FLIXe, 5:15am
                            6/10 – WEST WING, BRAVO, 9:00am
                            6/11 – THE 6TH DAY, FLIXe, 9:00am and 9:35pm

BEN BROWDER
                            6/1 – A KISS BEFORE DYING, HBO2e, 4:15pm
                            6/5 – A KILLER WITHIN, Lifetime Movie Network, 6:00pm

CLAUDIA BLACK
                            6/5 – MOONLIGHT, SciFi, 9:00pm
                            6/7 – QUEEN OF THE DAMNED, MOMAXE, 8:45am

BEAU BRIDGES
                            6/5 – THE WIZARD, Cinemax, 7:00am

COLIN CUNNINGHAM

6/2 – THE 6TH DAY, FLIXe, 9:35pm
                            6/5- THE 6TH DAY, FLIXe, 10:05pm
                            6/8 – THE 6TH DAY, FLIXe, 6:00pm
                            6/9 – THE 6TH DAY, FLIXe, 5:15am
                            6/11 – THE 6TH DAY, FLIXe, 9:00am and 9:35pm

CORIN NEMEC
                            6/6- OPERATION DUMBO DROP, Hallmark, 11:00am
                            6/7 – MANSQUITO, SciFi, 3:00am

TERYL ROTHERY
                            6/2 – WARRIORS OF VIRTUE, TMCe, 6:00am
                            6/4 – MOMENT OF TRUTH, Lifetime Movie Network, 6:00am
                            6/4 – AMBER’S STORY, Lifetime Movie Network, 10:00pm
                            6/5 – THE ACCIDENT, Lifetime Movie Network, 2:00am and 8:00am
                            6/5 – MOMENT OF TRUTH, Lifetime Movie Network, 10:00am
                            6/5 – AMBER’S STORY, Lifetime Movie Network, 2:00pm
                            6/13 – WARRIORS OF VIRTUE, Lifetime Movie Network, 6:00am

TONY AMENDOLA
                            6/1 – LEGEND OF ZORRO, TBS, 3:10am
                            6/2 – SHADE, TNT, 4:04am
                            6/5 – CHARMED, TNT, 9:00am

Comment

Thanks for the information. Any other topics or forums you can recommend read?
                              My Maverick Highest Payout

Comment

http://screenrant.com/abcs-series-tr...brusimm-10822/

In an article on the new V: Series

Morena Baccarin (Firefly, Stargate SG-1) will be playing a visitor who is the front face for the aliens, named Anna. It will be very nice to see her - Even if she’s an alien.

Click on link for video trailers and more

Comment

Working...
                                X