X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - RDA - Iamnotastalker's Blog: Kansas City Barbeque:

At Iamnotastalker's Blog update for January 8, 2009:

(Photo of RDA as MacGyver at the site. Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

January 8, 2009

Kansas City Barbeque - Back and Better Than Ever!

I thought I’d take a little break today from my NYC blogging - and yes, I do have many more Manhattan filming locations to write about - to do a little post about an old favorite of mine - Kansas City Barbeque in San Diego, or as it is more commonly known, the Top Gun Bar. The restaurant, which suffered from a devastating fire on June 26th of last year, recently reopened this past November - just in time to serve up it’s annual free Thanksgiving dinner for active duty military. And I had yet to stalk the place since it’s grand reopening. So a few weeks ago, while in San Diego celebrating my best friend’s college graduation, I dragged my boyfriend out for a little post-fire stalking.

... Some items that were sadly ruined in June’s fire? The many autographed headshots of celebs who had frequented KCBBQ in the past. A few stars were kind enough to send in replacement pics, though, after being contacted by Martin after the fire. How cool is that?? Brooke Shields, Andre Agassi, Richard Dean Anderson, a few Padres players, and Jerry Lewis all sent in new headshots to be placed on KCBBQ’s new walls ...

... Stalk It:Kansas City Barbeque is located at 610 W. Market Street in Downtown San Diego.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Robert Carylye

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...JQtTGNxiyP4-CQ

Actors pay homage to Burns on TV

Some of Scotland's best-known actors will return to TV screens to celebrate the work of Robert Burns, it has been announced.

Robert Carlyle and Extras star Ashley Jensen are among the stars of a series of BBC Scotland programmes coinciding with the 250th anniversary of the poet's birth on January 25.

The centrepiece of the schedule is The Complete Burns, a three-year project to create an audio recording of every Burns poem - more than 600 in total.

Comment

SGU - Robert Carlyle - The Herald: Stars line up to pay TV tribute to Burns:

At The Herald (Glasgow, Scotland):

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Stars line up to pay TV tribute to Burns

Some of Scotland's best-known actors are to celebrate the work of Robert Burns in a TV special.

Robert Carlyle and Extras star Ashley Jensen are among the line-up that will feature in a series of BBC Scotland programmes coinciding with the 250th anniversary of the poet's birth on January 25.

... Carlyle, Redmond and One Foot in the Grave actor Richard Wilson will perform a Burns poem for a special episode of The Culture Show.

... The celebrations will begin on the weekend of January 23-25, when traditional Burns Suppers will take place as far afield as Kazakhstan and Mexico.

Burns, regarded as Scotland's national poet, is recognised worldwide for his works, which include A Red, Red Rose and Auld Lang Syne.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Peter Wingfield - Tanith - SG-1

Peter's second episode of "Sanctuary" is on this Friday, January 9. If you
          missed the first part, Sci-Fi usually airs it before it runs the new
          episode, so check your TV listings.

Peter's episodes of "24" start this Sunday the 11th, with the second
          hour of the new season. Hours 1 and 2 air on Sunday with 3 & 4
          following on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

following on Monday.
            I checked and part 1 isn't repeating in front of it (as it's SGA's final night.) However, I believe part 1 can be viewed over at SciFi.com at

http://www.scifi.com/rewind/?sid=725622&eid=894426

Comment

following on Monday.
              On the SciFi Channel, they only repeat the previous week's episode of SGA, not Sanctuary.

And SciFi Rewind won't have Revelations Part 1 until Saturday Jan 10 '09. There's an eight day delay on both SciFi Rewind and HULU for the episodes.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I'm watching the Jimmy Kimmel Show Live (waiting for Jensen Ackles guest appearance), and Jimmy Kimmel just had a tiny skit about Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet's new son's name -- about finding one of those gift name plaques in souvenir stores.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Jamie Ray Newman (Lt. Cadman) - SciFi Wire: Video clip from Eureka:

At HULU (courtesy of SciFi Wire):

A video clip from an upcoming episode of Eureka, with Colin Ferguson (Sheriff Jack Carter) and guest star Jamie Ray Newman.

Also, according to IMDB, guest starring in new episodes: Welcome Back Carter - Barclay Hope (SG1's Col. Lionel Pendergast), and Your Face or Mine - Leela Savasta (SGA's Capt. Vega).

EDIT: Update - At SciFi Wire:

The clip features Eureka Sheriff Carter (Colin Ferguson) as he meets the show's new character, Dr. Tess Fontana (Jamie Ray Newman), who's joining Global Dynamics.
                  Last edited by morjana; 09 January 2009, 03:08 AM.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Exclusive Interviews: Picardo and McGillion Talk Stargate Atlantis Finale (and a little Star Trek):

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....88&postcount=1

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      I checked and part 1 isn't repeating in front of it (as it's SGA's final night.) However, I believe part 1 can be viewed over at SciFi.com at

http://www.scifi.com/rewind/?sid=725622&eid=894426
                      Thanks! I didn't have time to check.

Comment

Thanks! I didn't have time to check.
                        no problem. you might want to bookmark these sites for tv shows:

www.tvguide.com
                        www.titantv.com

they all go 14 days in advance; scifi.com's schedulebott does longer, but that also creates problems when they change their mind, which they've done often enough

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          no problem. you might want to bookmark these sites for tv shows:

www.tvguide.com
                          www.titantv.com

they all go 14 days in advance; scifi.com's schedulebott does longer, but that also creates problems when they change their mind, which they've done often enough
                          Thanks. I've not had any success setting up something at tvguide. I will try titantv and see what luck I have.

Comment

SG1 - Enrico Colantoni (Evolution, Part 2) - The Futon Critic: Flashpoint Interview:

At The Futon Critic:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

INTERVIEW: HUGH DILLON, ENRICO COLANTONI BRING "FLASHPOINT" BACK TO CBS

By Jim Halterman

Staking its claim as the first Canadian police drama on network television since "Due South" went off the air nearly ten years ago, "Flashpoint" returns to the CBS schedule after a successful run this summer. While also airing on the CTV network in Canada, the series focuses on the elite tactical unit known as the Strategic Response Unit (SRU), which is closely modeled after Toronto's real-life Emergency Task Force (ETF). Series stars Hugh Dillon and Enrico Colantoni, along with executive producers Anne Marie La Traverse and Bill Mustos, spoke about being Canada-based, the show's new time slot and juggling the tactical and personal stories in each episode.

~~**~~**

Also at The Deadbolt:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

The Weapons Training of Flashpoint with Enrico Colantoni and Hugh Dillon

By Troy Rogers

After a successful first season on CBS, the cops of the SRU task force return for a second run of Flashpoint on CBS, as actors Hugh Dillon and Enrico Colantoni suit up to rescue hostages, take down gangs, dismantle bombs, and scale buildings on the side of elite law enforcement. Premiering January 9 at 9m, Flashpoint will see Dillon and Colantoni step back into their roles as Ed Lane and Sgt. Gregory Parker as the two tactical team members begin another round of negotiating, profiling and applying their psychological strategies to diffuse a new season of hair raising and life threatening situations.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Robert Picardo

excerpt from http://www.tvguide.com/News/Robert-P...e-1001369.aspx

TVGuide.com: What's next for you?
                              Picardo: I have an upcoming episode of Pushing Daisies (three episodes remain, with no air date set), where I play a crusty police detective who works with Chi McBride's (Emerson) private investigator. And on Chuck — it's very interesting. They're doing a very big story arc about who created the "Intersect," which is this special super-computer system (stored in Chuck's brain), and I think I'm not speaking out of turn when I say I figure heavily into that story. There are lots of cool surprises and twists coming up.

Comment

Amanda Tapping

http://andwhatsnext.com/word-work/sa...ing-interview/

I finally finished my Amanda Tapping interview and posted it on SheKnows!

This is actually just part 1 of the interview, which needed to go live pronto because the season finale airs tonight. There’s still Stargate to talk about, as well as some daily/family life stuff.

GO THERE FOR MORE + LINK TO INTERVIEW

Comment

Working...
                                X