Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - Dean Stockwell (Shadow Play) - NEW movie, 'Nanny Express,' Sat, Jan 3:

Premiering on the Hallmark Channel, Saturday, Jan 3 '09 at 9pm, 'Nanny Express,' co-starring Dean Stockwell.

Official web site, has video clips, photos, cast biographies and more.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - GateWorld: Ben Browder Photo Gallery:

At GateWorld:

GateWorld has 36 photos of Ben Browder, taken during an upcoming GateWorld interview.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - Pink Raygun: In Memoriam: Don S. Davis:

At the Pink Raygun:

In Memoriam 2008

Don S. Davis

8/4/42 - 6/29/08

Davis is known among Stargate fans as General George Hammond, but to me he’ll always be Major Briggs from Twin Peaks. The owls are not what they seem, indeed.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - RDA - Amazon Armchair Commendary: VIDEO Interview:

At Amazon's Armchair Commentary:

2008 Interview Vault: MacGyver Talks MacGruber

by Stephanie Reid-Simons on December 31, 2008

So when I met Richard Dean Anderson a few months ago, he was promoting his movie, Stargate Continuum (it's good; you should watch it). But I couldn't resist asking him about one of my favorite Saturday Night Live sketches, "MacGruber." Sometimes these kinds of questions are not greeted with grins. But Anderson has a healthy sense of humor about the iconic (and comedic) nature of MacGyver (ad-free episodes live here), and played along happily, bless him. P.S. That Rainn Wilson thing he talks about is here.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - The Knoxville News-Sentinel: Ben Browder:

At The Knoxville News-Sentinel (Knoxville, TN):

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

Celebrity predictions for 2009

It's a new year, and with it comes predictions for our favorite local celebrities:

Ben Browder

After finding a huge sci-fi following on "Farscape" and "Stargate," the East Tennessee native will don a Space Ghost uniform and be seen in Atlanta a lot. He won't be working. He just likes to do that sort of thing.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Kate Hewlett - NOW Toronto: Human's Anonymous:

At NOW Toronto (Toronto, ON, Canada):

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

HUMANS ANONYMOUS by Kate Hewlett, directed by Andrew Hachey (Anonymous Co-op). Factory Mainspace beginning January 8.

Humans Anonymous

The Next best things

Jon Kaplan

What if the man of your dreams turns out to be a woman?

That’s the surprising discovery for Ellen, the central character in Kate Hewlett’s Humans Anonymous.

She meets Smartypants17 on a non-gender-specific online dating service, and when she finally receives a signed email, the name at the bottom’s Lenny. Oops – the sender was bright chatterbox Jenny, who accidentally misspelled her name.

“Ellen’s never considered the possibility of being with a woman, and their meeting is disastrous,” says Hewlett, who premiered Humans Anonymous in the 2006 Fringe and followed it with last year’s hit The Swearing Jar ...

~~**~~**

Fringe of Toronto Theater Festival

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA - Cast guest appearances in 'First Wave':

Just a heads up for February '09 on the SciFi Channel, when repeats of "First Wave," a '98 TV series are again being aired during daytime rotation slots on Feb. 5th and 23rd.

Some of the guest stars/stars of "First Wave," have also appeared on SG1/SGA (the series was filmed in Vancouver), including: Sebastian Spence (SG1's Death Knell), Roger R. Cross (SG1's Lt./Capt. Connor), Sarah Strange (SG1's Morgan Le Fay), SGA's Paul McGillion, SGA's Kavan Smith, Steve Basic, Robert Wisden, Robert Moloney, and a host of others...

More information when the episode titles are posted.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Ronny Cox

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articl...TAIN-901010310

Ronny Cox performs an evening of 'Songs, Stories and Out & Out Lies'

January 01, 2009 6:00 AM

KENNEBUNK — Kennebunk Coffeehouse at the First Parish UU Church will host Ronny Cox for an evening of "Songs, Stories and Out & Out Lies" at 8 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 10. Opening the show will be local singer/pianist Rachel Griffin.

The Kennebunk Coffeehouse is an all volunteer, non-profit, music venue. The concert will be held at the First Parish UU Church of Kennebunk located in down town Kennebunk. Advance tickets can be purchased at Bullmoose Music or online at www.kennebunkcoffeehouse.com or by phone at 229-0212.

Actor/Musician Ronny Cox asks, "Have you ever wondered how a story of 'questionable veracity' gets started?" Then, as storytellers will do, he gives the answer. "Some small grain of truth gets twisted and turned, then told and retold. Eventually it grows into a boulder of 'undeniable truth' that you would bet your house on!"

So begins "Songs, Stories and Out & Out Lies" an evening with Ronny Cox and band, featuring well songs, stories, and more than a few out and out lies.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                    SG1 - RDA - Amazon Armchair Commendary: VIDEO Interview:

At Amazon's Armchair Commentary:

2008 Interview Vault: MacGyver Talks MacGruber

by Stephanie Reid-Simons on December 31, 2008
                    For those who can't see the video, or can see the video, but can't hear the audio (due to the background chatter) a transcript:

MacGyver Talks Mac Gruber - Transcript

Stephanie Reid-Simons: “Speaking of humor, have you seen The Mac Gruber …”

Richard Dean Anderson: ‘Yes!”

SRS: “…scenes on SNL? I was just wondering what you think of that?

RDA: “I think it’s great. I love it. In fact, they called and asked me if I could fly out and do one and be a part of, I think, the last one they did. It was like a three-parter. They called on a Thursday night, I think, and I had to be there the next day and I just couldn’t make it. Things didn’t work out. But, I love it, I was very, very impressed. In fact Rainn Wilson has got something out, or coming out, that’s a whole, like take-off, on ‘The Perfect Man,’ who was like, apparently was MacGyver for him. And he sends him up beautifully.

SRS: “Did you have the sense when you were doing MacGyver that it was going to be the kind of show [glitch in video] … that fans would still be obsessed with now?”

RDA: “Not at all.”

SRS: “Because I’ve heard, ‘I’m going to MacGyver that.’”

[glitch in video]

RDA: “No. I had a job and I was doing it and I was having fun. I sort of relaxed into it and then we started to realize what kind of potential we had in doing some good, profound things. It loosened me up to be able to have fun and bring my own personality to it. So, I never had any idea I was going to become -- what’s the word? -- iconoclastic.

SRS: “It’s iconic.”

RDA: “Oh, that.”

SRS: “It’s definitely iconic. Absolutely.”

RDA: “Iconic, she says. I like that word.”

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Janina Gavankar (Whispers): Guest Stars on NCIS - Video Trailer:

From Janina Gavankar's Twitter site:

Set ur tivo for my NCIS ep! CBS tues jan 6th 8pm. Preview: http://tinyurl.com/a59h43 aka "the Women in Prison ep"! w00t!

about 2 hours ago from web

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGU: Robert Carlyle - Digital Spy (UK): NEW Doctor Who Announced on Saturday:

At Digital Spy:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

New Doctor to be named tomorrow

Friday, January 2 2009, 17:39 GMT

By Michael Thornton

The actor replacing David Tennant in Doctor Who will be announced tomorrow (Saturday), the BBC has confirmed.

The unveiling of the 11th Doctor will come during an episode of behind-the-scenes show Doctor Who Confidential, airing on BBC One at 5.35pm ...

Rumours have suggested that Paterson Joseph, David Morrissey and Robert Carlyle are in the frame to take over from Tennant, who announced his departure from the show in October ...

~~**~~**

If the new Doctor Who IS Robert Carlyle...that would be interesting indeed!

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGU - Newsarama: 9 to Watch in 2009: Television - Stargate Universe:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=381

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Jason' Momoa's son has a name!

Go to the thread at

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=14

or the forum at

www.jasonmomoa.com and find the NEWS thread.

Comment

SG1 - Michael Shanks: '24' Episodes Available on HULU:

The three episodes of sixth season '24' that Michael Shanks co-starred in are now available for viewing on HULU:

1:00 A.M. - 2:00 A.M.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/49025/24-1...x-0,vepisode,1

2:00 A.M. - 3:00 A.M.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/50851/24-2...x-0,vepisode,1

3:00 A.M. - 4:00 A.M.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/50850/24-3...x-0,vepisode,1

(May only be viewable by fans in the US.)

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Jewel Staite - Los Angeles Times: Saturday's Highlights Jan 3 '09:

At the Los Angeles Times:

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

January 3, 2009

TELEVISION

Saturday's Highlights

**snippage**

MOVIES

Serenity: Thanks to the post-mortem popularity of the series "Firefly," this 2005 sci-fi drama has the original cast in a continuation of stories started in that series. Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Sean Maher, Summer Glau, Adam Baldwin, Alan Tudyk and Jewel Staite star (9 p.m. Sci Fi).

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X