This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torri Higginson

For those watching the tape or a later viewing of ELEVENTH HOUR, Torri is only in the one scene at the beginning of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Torri Higginson

For those watching the tape or a later viewing of ELEVENTH HOUR, Torri is only in the one scene at the beginning of the episode.
      Good to know. Depressing, but good to know. Thanks!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SG1 - Beau Bridges - Nominated for 2008 Grammy Award:

At Grammy.com:

(Please follow the link for the complete list of nominees.)

Field 19 — Spoken Word

Category 79

Best Spoken Word Album (Includes Poetry, Audio Books & Story Telling)

* An Inconvenient Truth (Al Gore)
        Beau Bridges, Cynthia Nixon & Blair Underwood
        [Simon & Schuster Audio]

* Born Standing Up
        Steve Martin
        [Simon & Schuster Audio]

* I Am America (And So Can You!)
        Stephen Colbert (& Various Artists)
        [Hachette Audio]

* Life Beyond Measure
        Sidney Poitier
        [HarperAudio]

* When You Are Engulfed In Flames
        David Sedaris
        [Hachette Audio]

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
          SG1 - Beau Bridges - Nominated for 2008 Grammy Award:
          sweet

go beau
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Stargate Atlantis - SciFi.com: Video: Robert Picardo Q & A Part 2:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....08&postcount=1

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Amanda Tapping

New interview at

http://www.kcba.com/Global/story.asp?S=9464145

Comment

SGA - Andee Frizzell's Blog Update Dec 5 '08:

From Andee Frizzell's blog update for December 5, 2008:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

Merry Wishes Hive!!!!

By Andee Frizzell, Friday 5 December 2008

Hi ya Gaters!

I have to first begin by apologizing for taking FOREVER to post a new blog. I was away for most of October and November. Meeting many of you face to face in New Zealand..... where it mists alot... Melbourne.... where everyone was wearing their Sunday best with feathered, Durby hats.... and Germany..... where the worst blizzard in 60 yrs hit our tiny little village blanketing us in a beautiful winter white! So I will add I spent much of time away sitting on heaters hiding from the weather! haha

I have so many stories and pictures I want to share from my amazing travels.I was hoping to post them on a new blog on the new website but alas.....we've run into a snag or two along the way of building a new place for you all to come and visit. With that said,

" Hopes are high for a great new look and website page coming this new year.... 2009!"

**snippage**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Stargate SG-1 - Ronny Cox - The SciFi Guys: Annual Christmas Special Dec. 11 '08:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....00&postcount=1

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA/Sanctuary - Amanda Tapping website update Dec 6 '08:

From an Official Amanda Tapping website e-mail announcement:

Christmas Greetings!

Hello!

I hope all of you, our members at AmandaTapping.Com are doing fine and are happy.

http://amandatapping.com/

We are going to be, once again, collecting Christmas greetings for Amanda, as we've done in the past.

PLEASE SEND YOUR MESSAGES TO WEBMASTER [at] AMANDATAPPING.COM WITH "AMANDA'S CHRISTMAS" IN THE SUBJECT LINE.

Just a couple of simple rules to this:

1. Do not write a one-liner.
                    2. Make sure you have your spellchecker on when you write your message and make it as neat-looking as possible.
                    3. Make sure your message is written *directly* to Amanda, do not refer to her in the 3rd person.
                    4. Swear-words or any rude words in your message will disqualify you instantly as will any signs of disrespect towards Amanda.
                    5. Please do not ask any questions - Amanda will not answer them - this is a greetings session not a question and answer or interview.
                    6. You may attach images you would like to see with your message, but I cannot guarantee they will be used in the final pages for Amanda as it will entirely depend on the layout and design of the final Christmas pages. Text will be used 100%.
                    7. As a webmaster of the website, I reserve the right to exclude anything I deem inappropriate or unfitting.

Normally, of course, 99% of messages do get approved, so -- I look forward to receiving your messages! I am sure Amanda will love them.

The deadline for sending those will be the 19th of December, 2008, 6pm CET (Central Europe Time). Anything sent after that shall probably be excluded. Make sure you send it before.

Amanda will be informed of the greetings and where they are by the 22nd of December and everything will be made public on this website by the 5th of January, 2009.

Enjoy writing your messages!
                    Kamil

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

JR Bourne

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/613498.html

Dec 7 2008
                      review of CHRONIC TOWN

excerpt:

How did anything as good as "Chronic Town" come out of Fairbanks? The gloomy
                      cab ride through the dirty side of Alaska -- screened at Sundance and other
                      major movie festivals this year -- features a strong story, great acting, superb
                      cinematography and competent directing to create a movie that sticks in your
                      head long after the final credits roll.

J.R. Bourne, a tense and engrossing Truman, familiar from guest shots in
                      shows like "NCIS" and "CSI." He popped up as a scummy photographer in an episode of "The Mentalist" just last month.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Can anyone guess the episode?
                        sigpic

Comment

She was Satterfield in S5's Proving Ground.

Also a gate technician is Zak Adama, and that Colonel from Season 1 is a politician in BSG
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Correct
                            sigpic

Comment

Also on a side note Lt. Karl 'Helo' Agathon played 'Third' in the episode Unnatural selection.

BOOM Baby! I'm Back!

Comment

Don't forget Colonel Pendergast as the unnamed pilot of Colonial One in the Mini-Series.
                                I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X