This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pilota View Post
    New to this forum... hope this is the right place... Joe Flanigan will be on Chelsea Lately this evening 11:30pm PST.

http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/chel...odes/index.jsp
    Welcome!

Video links to this interview are now up over at

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=117671

Comment

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but Don S Davies will be in the new Far Cry movie.

Really sorry if this was already mentioned.
      Last edited by SpinningChevron; 18 July 2008, 03:38 AM.
      LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
      Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
      99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Originally posted by SpinningChevron View Post
        Not sure if this has been mentioned before but Don S Davies will be in the new Far Cry movie.

Really sorry if this was already mentioned.
        Don't think so. Found the IMDB entry for this movie at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400426/

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Don't think so. Found the IMDB entry for this movie at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400426/
          Maybe I am wrong, but I thought I was pretty sure he was in it. Also the link to the website you put up says he is in it. Again I am really sorry if I misunderstood your responce.
          LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
          Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,

Comment

[QUOTE=prion;8554513]Taping of non-Stargate SG-1/Atlantis appearances for the next two weeks or so. All times are eastern.

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

GENERAL HOSPITAL repeats on the SOAP channel; check your local listings

Just an FYI - RDA was on the old episodes of GH years ago, and SoapNET does not re-air the old episodes. TVGuide always lists this in their listings, but it's not accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03 View Post
              TMZ.com has a new video or RDA.
              Given the rather unkind comments people have made about RDA on previous TMZ videos recently, I think he looks pretty darned good in the latest one.

Comment

SG1 - Richard Dean Anderson Web Site Updates July 15 '08:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....3&postcount=35

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought I was pretty sure he was in it. Also the link to the website you put up says he is in it. Again I am really sorry if I misunderstood your responce.
                  You're correct, SpinningChevron, and thank you for your post.

From SciFi Wire:

12:00 AM, 01-JULY-08

Stargate's Davis Is Dead

**snippage**

Davis' final Stargate appearance is in Stargate: Continuum, the
                  upcoming straight-to-DVD movie. He will also appear in the films
                  Vipers, Woodshop and Far Cry.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sinfuldraconis View Post

Just an FYI - RDA was on the old episodes of GH years ago, and SoapNET does not re-air the old episodes. TVGuide always lists this in their listings, but it's not accurate.
                    You're correct.

The repeats of GH don't included reruns from episodes RDA appeared in.

The database just links to all the actors who've appeared in GH and then lists the GH episodes on SoapNET as an automatic function.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

oh sorry, meant 'don't think so' as in nobody else mentioned it yet. DSD is listed second in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        oh sorry, meant 'don't think so' as in nobody else mentioned it yet. DSD is listed second in the movie.
                        I'm so sorry for taking your comment out of context.

Comment

I'm so sorry for taking your comment out of context.
                          No problem. I should have stuck in a new paragraph or something

Comment

Tobin Bell (Omac) is to star in the upcoming SAW V (he is also in the other 4) just thought I would share it.

Also probably old news to people but just in case I thought I should mention it Kevin Durand (Lord Zipacna) has a bit part in Austin Powers 2, and a good support role in Wild Hogs.

Again Probably old news but Tom McBeath (Harry Maybourne) has a role in a 2 part movie called The Andromeda Strain.

I really hope I am helping with this.
                            Last edited by SpinningChevron; 18 July 2008, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Tobin Bell (Omac) is to star in the upcoming SAW V (he is also in the other 4) just thought I would share it.

I really hope I am helping with this.
                              Thank you, SpinningChevron.

I like Tobin Bell, I'm just not a horror flick fan.

You're doing good!

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Robert Patrick (Colonel Sumner) will be in a movie called "Fly me to the moon".

Isaac Hayes (Tolok) will be in a movie called "Soul men".
                                Last edited by SpinningChevron; 18 July 2008, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X