Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone catch the one during The X-Files? It's the where a woman tries to get a snack from the vending machine, and the snack gets stuck. Then, Sam (AT) comes to the woman and uses the woman's headphones to make the snack come out.

sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

That's #2 I think. Its at You tube. The link is somewhere above
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
        Yeah, it was new.
        NEw! It was NEW! I just got home, turned on the TV and poof, there it was, and there I was, no VCR or anything else turned on. Whacks head on keyboard. I'll have to *shudder* just pop a tape in and hope to catch it sometime tonight.

it was VERY good, very action packed, although they're stealing from season 2 ads of the poor cast slogging through water again. I think they SHOULD have an episode with the characters slogging through water, or at least falling off Atlantis and having to be rescued, what with all this water in the ads....

Comment

Originally posted by prion
          NEw! It was NEW! I just got home, turned on the TV and poof, there it was, and there I was, no VCR or anything else turned on. Whacks head on keyboard. I'll have to *shudder* just pop a tape in and hope to catch it sometime tonight.

it was VERY good, very action packed, although they're stealing from season 2 ads of the poor cast slogging through water again. I think they SHOULD have an episode with the characters slogging through water, or at least falling off Atlantis and having to be rescued, what with all this water in the ads....
          did ya get it?

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
            EDIT: I just submitted it to Google Video (hopefully they'll accept it because I have had bad luck on my recent uploads to Google Video).
            Update, it was rejected, I don't know how the hell this is possible, mainly because the promos from the Doctor Who Marathon were accepted to Google video, and this promo was rejected. It might have something to do with the fact that my last few uploads have been rejected (out of the last 20 uploads only 8 have been accepted, and most of the rejected ones have been Stargate related uploads).
            sigpic

Comment

Sad. Google is Anti-stargate.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally Posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                EDIT: I just submitted it to Google Video (hopefully they'll accept it because I have had bad luck on my recent uploads to Google Video).
                Update, it was rejected, I don't know how the hell this is possible, mainly because the promos from the Doctor Who Marathon were accepted to Google video, and this promo was rejected. It might have something to do with the fact that my last few uploads have been rejected (out of the last 20 uploads only 8 have been accepted, and most of the rejected ones have been Stargate related uploads).
                hey, if ur ultimate goal is to put it up on Google Video, then I cant help you, but, if ur ultimate goal is for people to see the video, then send it to me via email, and ill put it up on my site.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it off of Youtube

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

It might be a copyright issue. YouTube has removed some stargate stuff (but then it came back).

Comment

It might be a copyright issue. YouTube has removed some stargate stuff (but then it came back).
                    I doubt that I get about 85 videos when I enter Stargate into google video. However, someone did complain to google video in their blog (how it was accepted to youtube, and rejected to google video), and because of the person's complaint they accepted this video, but only editing the description.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Open Water", Atlantis style.
                      *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                      Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

But back to the ad...

Transcript, screencaps AND link to a downloadable video clip now at this thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29984

Comment

Thanks!
                          *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                          Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

But back to the ad...

Transcript, screencaps AND link to a downloadable video clip now at this thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29984

and let's not forget about the link to the clip on YouTube (uploaded by yours truly)
                            sigpic

Comment

and let's not forget about the link to the clip on YouTube (uploaded by yours truly)
                              Heh, you were uploaidng that as I was over here.

Comment

Working...
                              X