This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgeureka
    I made screenshots from this video. Album at http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...ka/cob_060506/ (click on the images to enlarge; the interesting stuff begins on page 2).

I'll start a transcript now (will take about an hour).

Wow!

Thank you so much - excellent job.

That was such a hoot to watch. Lovely screen caps -- hmmm...they look even better than my TV screen. Time to contact Comcast again, and let them know their video quality is down again (and this time they can't blame it on the SciFi Channel).

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      I think that was the only part that really made me smile. It was a funny segment, just missing - oh, I dunno - about three essential parts, considering it was a recognition of the 200th episode, and the people they actually featured haven't even collectively been on 50 of them.

But besides that... Whatever.
      Well, as I said on another post, the segment was about Pierre, not about SG1. And since Beau Bridges is the best known of the bunch, the most respected and also has a recurring role in an NBC show, it's not unusual that he'd be the one you'd see the most.

Pierre's role was during the Mitchell part so, thus, Mitchell. And, as many have pointed out, Walter.

Claudia? Well, geez. She has great hair Seriously, though, she's in it maybe 10 seconds and that's probably more due to availability than an evil plan by the SG1 PTB who likely don't control the content of Conan O'Brien's show. ETA: when I made the hair comment, I didn't realize the rest of you had as well! She does have great hair, without a doubt. In my top 10 of best hair on TV

It looks like Pierre's taken some pictures and those will be posted at some later time--I think I saw that in the GW blurb. Can't recall where but I'd imagine, given the uber-fan he appears to be, that there'd be as much Teal'c and Carter as he could possibly get. Daniel...not sure since Pierre had that armchair rage thing that SG1 was better without Daniel a few years back

I'd love to see the entire cast on Leno, but of course I was hoping for Ben and Claudia back when Peacekeeper Wars came out so I won't get my hopes up. They might bring on BB--Beau Bridges and maybe RDA.
      Last edited by esoap524; 07 May 2006, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
        Okay. Hmm, Pierre might have said box, cuz the guy immediately rushed it along with the correction. Is saying hankerchief box a Chicago thing? I'v enever heard anyone call it that before. But Larry (or the other) should have known it wasn't 'Colonel' as that point for Jack <G>
        Chicago? Why would it be a Chicago thing? Pierre is from New York, and he was being interviewed in Vancouver. Jack was from Chicago...

And yes, Jack at that point WAS a Colonel...when you retire from the military, you retain the rank as an honorific.

Morjana
        Last edited by morjana; 07 May 2006, 11:59 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
          That's crazy!

I mean, I could accept Jack leaving, I could live with Sam, Daniel and Teal'c leaving, but if Walter's not there it's just not Stargate anymore.
          Walter is most definitely the heart and soul of Stargate! Arrgh, I was looking for a Walter Smilie to put here and there is no Walter Smilie! How could GW not have a Walter Smile?

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
            Chicago? Why would it be a Chicago thing? Pierre is from New York, and he was being interviewed in Vancouver. Jack was from Chicago...

Morjana
            Ah, right. Thing is that they've made a big deal lately about Conan filming in Chicago. Yes, Pierre is from New York, but still, been working with New Yorkers for years and nobody ever use the term he did.

Comment

Peirre is perfect to be a zombie!
              I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Woohoo! That was an excellent segment. So... I'm going to go ahead and speculate what's going on... if you know the series well enough you'll realize just why there's zombies, but if you don't want to think about it, don't read ahead, as I suppose it technically is a spoiler:

So... zombies. Mitchell is hloding the life-creating device from season 7. Until now I had assumed the zombies would be part of the movie being made, but looks like they're an actual part of the plot. They turned the device on, and it won't turn off, who knows why. Also, enough personnel have died that we now have an army of zombies having been resurrected? My real question here is why so many people at the SGC died...
                Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

To respond to the above spoilers...

Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure it's still for the Wormhole X-Treme movie. It's probably Mitch's suggestion for what could be in the movie (as in, remember TPTB talking about writing different vignettes that will show what each person want to pitch to Martin in the movie)

Comment

Anyone got this on video/DVD/mpg/etc? I missed it!!

Comment

Originally posted by cactusman
                      Check this thread for links to clips. Don't bother with YouTube. NBC had the segment yanked due to copyright infringement.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusman
                        You can download it courtesy of the BenBrowder portal:

http://www.benbrowderportal.com/

It contains all things Ben.

Comment

Ok thanks guys for all the link... What a great video...
                          Claudia looks awesome in it... ( I kinda liked the haircut too )
                          Now I can't wait anymore :'(
                          Save Earth it's the only planet with Chocolate

Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth. - Souza

Comment

The May 5 episode of Late Night with Conan O'Brien included a special look behind the scenes of the two-hundredth episode of Stargate SG-1, as Late Night graphic artist Pierre Bernard visited the show's Vancouver set (story). Here's a look at the special feature -- beware of some spoilers for "200!"

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...views200.shtml

there also screen caps
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

isn't there already a huge thread for this?

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                                isn't there already a huge thread for this?
                                the mods merge it
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X