Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPN Changes ST: Enterprise Time Slot -- to avoid SG-1?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry Morjana. I've been watching Atlantis at the first airing and have managed to catch Monk when they air it again. It was a really tough choice though as I LOVE Monk. A lot.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
      Uhm, yes...what's your point?

It has to be LIVE to be fully appreciated, I tell 'ya!

Morjana
      Hehe, i see your point
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Fridays are nuts.
        Even with this switch, it's still Enterprise v. Joan of Arcadia, and the conflict with Monk.

I want to watch a lot on Sundays, with Mystery! and the 4400 and Dead Zone... but that's too much TV!!!

I gotta cut back...But only on other stuff---never on the Stargate!
        "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
        "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
        "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
        --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

Yeah i think it's definitely important to realize that we need to get on a treadmill every once in a while. Especially one with a television set! lol. That's how I got into Seinfeld, actually.

Comment

That's how I got hooked on Stargate, actually. 5 pm (St Louis time) is a great workout time for me--and the TV's right in front of the rowing machine!

But I could workout for an entire workweek just watching the shows I've taped on Friday night!
            "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
            "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
            "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."

Comment

Oh I hear that!

I actually watched the entire Alien series while working out. One of the best times of my life. I could increase the tread speed when the Aliens came a'knockin'.

I can't wait for ENTERPRISE!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                Oh I hear that!

I actually watched the entire Alien series while working out. One of the best times of my life. I could increase the tread speed when the Aliens came a'knockin'.

I can't wait for ENTERPRISE!
                OK. That's really kind of cute, David.
                *pictures him running from aliens on a treadmill*

I'll 'fess up, too, then. In kickboxing class, I pretend I'm either learning to slay vamps, or fight Immortals.

Comment

Working...
                X