• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh...I think you're being paranoid.

Comment

Hey Guys - Alex Levine here...

You all made ME paranoid!

Just confirmed with Sci-Fi - it wasn't edited for content (errrr.... since last season). Just a technical glitch, and the IT department's looking into it.

Thanks so much for reading! And I'll try and keep the blog more on subject matter relating to the show.

Cheers!

Comment

See, I knew it was nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by alexlevine

Just confirmed with Sci-Fi - it wasn't edited for content (errrr.... since last season). Just a technical glitch, and the IT department's looking into it.

Thanks so much for reading! And I'll try and keep the blog more on subject matter relating to the show.

Cheers!
          Thank you so much for confirming this. I think we all had enough conspiracies with the X-Files....

Comment

Thanks, Alex! We can breathe a sigh of relief now. Hope everything keeps going well there.

(By the by, David and I tried to track you down to say hi when we were in the office a couple of weeks ago! You must have been all over the lot, because Carol couldn't get you.)
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by alexlevine

Cheers!
              Thanks for coming by to let us know that And you write what you want to. I just gave some speculative reasons, but I always enjoy your blog and would not want you to change how you approach writing it for anything

Marla
              ______
              Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Working...
              X