X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see he missed stargate
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Woohooo!!!!!!! I too loved Wormhole Extreme......and as for RDA, what is there to say that hasn't already been said? I'm so psyched......YES!!!!!
      Gee, think I'm a tad excited? Naw.....I'm always like this.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

This has officially made my day!
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Whoo-Hooo! Doing the happy dance!!!!

Jack's back!!!

I loved Wormhole X-treme! I thought all of the inside jokes and the whole idea of a fictional sci-fi show being made about a fictional sci-fi show were hilarious! I'm looking forward to seeing Jack whenever and however they bring him back!
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Ok, so the story line may not be ideal, but the fact that all the writers are goning to have their piece of it has peaked my interest. But Rick is coming back! So is the dislike of the story line by some really so important when Jack O'Neill is going to be there to make light of the situation? I don't think so. Give them a lil bit of credit and wait to see the episode before you decide you hate it.
            I sing for grace, for grace it lets me sing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
              Whoo-Hooo! Doing the happy dance!!!!

Jack's back!!!

I loved Wormhole X-treme! I thought all of the inside jokes and the whole idea of a fictional sci-fi show being made about a fictional sci-fi show were hilarious! I'm looking forward to seeing Jack whenever and however they bring him back!
              This is exactly how I feel. Wooo-hoooo!!!

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

we need a daycounter, to see how many days/hours/minutes/seconds left till Jack's back

Comment

LOL....that would be fabulous!
                  I sing for grace, for grace it lets me sing.

Comment

A friend just emailed me the news and I haven't done any work since. This is too fabulous - our RDA returns!!!!!!!

And as much as I love me some Ben Browder, I hope Cam is on some secret mission that episode so that it will just be the OSG-1 (Original SG-1).

And if in one of those vignettes, they can work in some Sam/Jack smooching - even better! Let the games begin!

Comment

I'm one of those people who enjoyed Wormhole X-Treme, and I'm also ecstatic that RDA is coming back! This sounds like it could be a very fun 200th episode, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Comment

I wasn't fond of Wormhole X-treme, and an episode like this might seem like a waste to bring him back into. However, I'm going to give the episode a chance. Plus...

Even if the episode does suck, it's not his only appearance. Whooo!
                        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan
                        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Yes cool Jack is back Best news all day but sorry but I do hope that 200 will not be anything like Wormhole Extreme !! Please do not let 200 turn out that way. Guys don't ding me for it. Personnally I found Wormhole Xtreme afwull ! I hope to see the Furlings in it or a kiss between Jack and Sam and lots of action like the good old days but Jack is back. That shippers me up a lot ! Weeee
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

I would like to say that 200 episodes is a huge accomplishment for a TV show, cable or network, and I think part of the idea is for it to be a celebration for the cast, crew, producers, writers, and everybody involved with Stargate as well as fans.

If they want to make an episode like Wormhole X-treme for #200, that they enjoy making and participating in, I am all for it. I must be in the minority that liked the episode.

Wonder if Michael Greenburg will make a little cameo too, that would be fun.

Congrats to the cast, crew, producers, writers, and everybody else associated with Stargate SG-1.
                            sigpic

Comment

He's back!
                              sigpic

Comment

Really glad that Jacks coming back and I really liked Wormhole Extreme, it was a fun episode with admittedly a lot of inside jokes - and for me, is right up there with Window of Opportunity.

I can't help wondering however if his desire to comeback might be in some way linked to the rumours of a revival of McGyver, and then nothing (apparently) happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X