This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immhotep
    I dont know wheather i want to cry or not, and not in a good way!

[rank begins]

Why oh why, they better have furling in this or its the end! Bringing RDA back, what a surprise there! they try to make a new show but bow to presure when it come down it. And why go for a repeat of the 100th, it was a crap landmark IMO, the only thing it herald'd was the worst episode yet...!
    Im sorry but i said the 200th would make or break my opinion of the PTB, and bringing RDA back, well its just a cop out IMO and theyve lost tons of respect, even if they have furlings, which they wont cos thier just pathetic in all furling related aspects it will still just be another episode to try and block out...i really like S9 becuase jack wasnt there...and now i have to face S10 and S3 with him there...i hope the wraith eat him while getting thown up by a prior!
    seriously u should have let the guy die in S7 destroying anubis, its the way JO would have wanted to go out. Now hes just some paper shuffling, out of place loon in washinton with stars he doesnt know what to do with brung back in to play whenever the ratings get tough!
    [rant over]

~Dont hate me its JMO

Immhotep
    Your point is well taken, Season 9 ratings dipped because of NO JACK!! RDA is the face of the Stargate series, like it or not..... It's like the Dukes of Hazzard without Bo and Luke! (Bad Example) Anyways, the show has to go up with the return of RDA, no matter what the 200th is about.

next to Jack's cabin
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to next to Jack's cabin
    Send E-mail to next to Jack's cabin
    Find all posts by next to Jack's cabin
    Add next to Jack's cabin to Your Buddy List

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
      You know, it's kind of odd - some people are so desperate to end the "bring back Jack" campaign, that they want to kill off the most well-developed and well-loved character on the show. Really, very strange.

Well put!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by next to Jack's cabin
        Your point is well taken, Season 9 ratings dipped because of NO JACK!! RDA is the face of the Stargate series, like it or not..... It's like the Dukes of Hazzard without Bo and Luke! (Bad Example) Anyways, the show has to go up with the return of RDA, no matter what the 200th is about.

next to Jack's cabin
        View Public Profile
        Send a private message to next to Jack's cabin
        Send E-mail to next to Jack's cabin
        Find all posts by next to Jack's cabin
        Add next to Jack's cabin to Your Buddy List
        Why it was doing brilliant without him?
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

pic from the 200th epsiode get together

from the left

brad wright,robert cooper RDA, Ben browder, Amanda tapping, Chris Judge Micheal shanks Beau briges and claudia black

enjoy
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

There was a segment on CTV News (Canada) about SG1's 200th episode with RDA.

http://vancouver.ctv.ca/streamnews.j...aming_news.htm

Click on the streaming video button and then on the Tuesday button. It's an hour long show - you just want to skip ahead to the last few minutes of the show at time index 52:29.
            Beth

Comment

Originally posted by BethI

Click on the streaming video button and then on the Tuesday button. It's an hour long show - you just want to skip ahead to the last few minutes of the show at time index 52:29.
              great thanks for that. canada has cooler tv channels then america

i do have to say not sure if he was wearing make up but ricks starting to show his age. which sucks

no one in america is talking about stargate 200th or the recorded breaking 10th season
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I've created a downloadable video clip and screen captures of the Stargate SG-1 200th episode celebration from the CTV News.

Stargate SG-1 200th Episode Celebration
                Beth

Comment

There will be an Entertainment Tonight CANADA segment on at 7pm ET this evening - Tuesday April 25, 2006 - as well, check your local listings.

Cheers,
                  mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                    There will be an Entertainment Tonight CANADA segment on at 7pm ET this evening - Tuesday April 25, 2006 - as well, check your local listings.

Cheers,
                    mg

Thanx for the heads up minigeek!

Comment

Nice, here's some green for you.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've created a downloadable video clip and screen captures of the Stargate SG-1 200th episode celebration from the CTV News.

Stargate SG-1 200th Episode Celebration
                        Thanks a bunch for posting that video clip. It is very much appreciated.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                        X