This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
    God, Immhotep, WATCH BEFORE YOU JUDGE. Just because RDA is going to guest star for a few episodes does not make it a bad show, nor does it mean that the powers that be are lying. They quite clearly said that they intended to have him guest star occasionally, if possible.
    Im not judging the episodes, im saying im not going to watch because i think he has no purpose in SG1 anymore...
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Wohoooooooo
      why won't my sig rotator work

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        Rick is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like Sam and Jack together then don't read the following. You've been warned.
        Amanda was asked at the Vancouver Convention whether Sam and Jack Shippers had anything to look forward to in Season 10. Her answer was.........
        YES!!!!!!

well, it depends WHAT she thinks those fans are looking forward to.... I also heard more in that she used the word 'maybe' as well. Of course, Creation bans taping, but did anybody actually take accurate notes?

Comment

Originally posted by O'null
          Hi! I so excited that Rick is coming back! He's coming back for 5 or 6 episode and i'm looking forward to whatch these episodes!

(sorry if my english is bad because i'm french and i'm not verry good)
          Your English is fine and tons better than my french.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper
            It's great news RDA is coming back, my only concern is he will demand so much money there wont be much left to make the episode

Originally posted by npattis
            I don't see that happening. 1) RDA isn't a prick like that and 2) He was the star and Exec Prod for 8 years, so he knows what the budget constraints can do.
            Not trying to be party pooper, but I think Darren prefers we not discuss salaries of the actors on the forum. Please jump in and correct me if I am wrong.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              well, it depends WHAT she thinks those fans are looking forward to.... I also heard more in that she used the word 'maybe' as well. Of course, Creation bans taping, but did anybody actually take accurate notes?
              Yes, I have acurate notes. I'm very good at short hand. She said, "There is a two-letter answer and a three-letter answer, and I'll just give you the three letter answer. Yes." <applause> "Now I have to kill you." <laughter> People are expecting me to, and I don't want to disappoint them. <laughter> "But potentially, yeah, there is something to look forward to." <pause> "I guess there is a five-letter word answer too...maybe."

There you go. Make of it as you wish as will I.

Token ~

Comment

i think some of the episodes in s9 is not worth watching.. wouldnt mind seeing some space battles.. i liked the last 15 mins of season 9 finale, thats all that was good in s9, the space battle. i think he should get his own oneil class ship. that would be soo cool to see him commanding his own ship and couple of asgard ships into battle.. that would be an awesome episode..

Comment

I think that honestly giving O'Neill ships to command would be sorta lame only because the Asgard don't have many ships to spare, many were destroyed and we don't know about their ability to produce more, so why would they give them to him, etc. Also watching coyboy O'Neil ride around on the Asgard tech would be a bad plot move, lol. <-sorry to ruin your guys' fun if you were serious.

BUT...making O'Neill an ambassador might be interesting, but better in small doses. Part of what made his interaction with the Asgard entertaining was that they didn't really see eye to eye. However, since the Asgard hold him in such high regard, it might be interesting to see him in that kinda role a few times a season.
                  Long live the Asgard

Long live my buddy Thor

Comment

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back Rick!!!

Comment

I must say, I stopped watching the show after he left...but...JACK'S BACK
                      My flickr photography.

Comment

Yes, I have acurate notes. I'm very good at short hand. She said, "There is a two-letter answer and a three-letter answer, and I'll just give you the three letter answer. Yes." <applause> "Now I have to kill you." <laughter> People are expecting me to, and I don't want to disappoint them. <laughter> "But potentially, yeah, there is something to look forward to." <pause> "I guess there is a five-letter word answer too...maybe."

There you go. Make of it as you wish as will I.
                        Well, uh yup, you said it. People will make it as they wish

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                          Richard Dean Anderson returns in '200'

Richard Dean Anderson needs no introduction to Stargate SG-1 audiences: He led the SG-1 team and served as an executive producer for eight years on the hit series, helping to make it the record-breaking franchise that it is today. Now, the "Jack O'Neill" actor is officially on board for a return appearance in the show's tenth season.

Read the full story >
                          Darren, that is absolutely awesome news. I missed Jack O'Neill very much during season nine -- not only his presence, but also the fact, that for some odd reason -- every one on the show seemed to have forgotten he had been there for eight years, saving Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy (and some other Galaxies in the process) from various and nefarious nemesi, and hey, quite possibly the SciFi Channel (from going belly up).

Also, a gigantic THANK YOU to RDA for guest starring, and a thank you to Wylie for sharing her daddy with his fans.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Rick is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like Sam and Jack together then don't read the following. You've been warned.
                            Amanda was asked at the Vancouver Convention whether Sam and Jack Shippers had anything to look forward to in Season 10. Her answer was.........
                            YES!!!!!!

That's terrific news! Woo-hoo! Thanks for sharing.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Big "yay!"---our Jack's back!

It'll be great to see Jack/Rick again and have some loose ends tied up. The first "loose end" I'd like to see tied up is the Sam and Jack ship. Anything else in addition to that is just icing on the--I hope--wedding cake....
                              Whatever does or doesn't happen, it's good to have him back however limited his appearances are.

Originally posted by LuxFestinus
                              Has anyone thought that the reason RDA looks noticeably bored in the latest episodes he has been in is because that is in character with where he is at with his character? He is bored because he is used to being on the front lines and right now being a General he is more of a bureaucrat than he would like to be. He is bored because they promoted him. So I suspect he will use his rank to get back into the action where he will be happier.
                              Yeah, I've thought that, too----it makes a lot of sense, imo.

I've also wondered whether the long-term effects of being revived so many times in Ba'al's sarcophagus (Abyss) had an effect on Jack's personality. He didn't become "evil" but he certainly became bitter; he lost a great deal of his energy and excitement from that time on (and I don't necessarily think it was because RDA was bored with the show).....

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRLeggett
                                Really glad that Jacks coming back and I really liked Wormhole Extreme, it was a fun episode with admittedly a lot of inside jokes - and for me, is right up there with Window of Opportunity.

I can't help wondering however if his desire to comeback might be in some way linked to the rumours of a revival of McGyver, and then nothing (apparently) happening.

The rumors about a MacGyver revival had NOTHING to do with RDA.

There were two MacGyver projects. A feature film, that never got off the drawing board (and RDA was not going to be in it). And a Young MacGyver (starring Jared Padalecki) TV Pilot that was filmed for The WB (or one of those networks), but not picked up as a series. Again, RDA was not connected in anyway to the TV pilot/series.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X