Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know when RDA's episode of 'The Simpsons' will air in the UK?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know when RDA's episode of 'The Simpsons' will air in the UK?

I know RDA is appearing in an episode of 'The Simpsons' called 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore' later this month in the US, but does anyone know when it will air in the UK. I can't wait to see it. Rick plays MacGyver and gets kidnapped my Patty & Selma! He He!
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
    I know RDA is appearing in an episode of 'The Simpsons' called 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore' later this month in the US, but does anyone know when it will air in the UK. I can't wait to see it. Rick plays MacGyver and gets kidnapped my Patty & Selma! He He!
    I don't know where I've seen this - but I've read somewhere either online or in the UK newspapers that both RDA & Ricky Geives Simpsons episodes will air in the UK in April / May time this year.

Don't know any official date, but you could always try emailing Sky One to see if they have got an official air date.

Comment

yes, it will air in 2006

http://www.snpp.com/upcoming.shtml reports

HABF10 - Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore
      MacGyver (Richard Dean Anderson) visits Springfield and is kidnapped by Patty and Selma. (Episode may air on March 26, 2006)

you can also, once a week, check out http://www.thesimpsons.com/index.html and click on this week's episode

or visit www.tv.yahoo.com and search for THE SIMPSONS.

Comment

Thanks for the link Prion. Looking at this page it doesn't seem to have the RDA episode, so I would assume it'll be shown in May.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Thanks for the link Prion. Looking at this page it doesn't seem to have the RDA episode, so I would assume it'll be shown in May.
          Duh, sorry, just noticed the 'UK' in the title. But what shows in America should eventually translate down to the UK...

Comment

I wanna know why it's taken this long to get RDA on the Simpson's.

Then again, it did take eight seasons to get Homer on SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              Duh, sorry, just noticed the 'UK' in the title. But what shows in America should eventually translate down to the UK...
              No problems Prion. I just looked at the UK page from the link you provided.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi

i remember an early commentary when they were talking about a mcgyver mention and they said something along the lines of "apparently he's a fan of the show, he'd love to do one but i guess he's too busy" or something like that. this was when he was still on stargate, and it seems he really didn't have 2 minutes to spare.

i can't wait to see this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi

Who was Homer?!?!?!?!?
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                    Who was Homer?!?!?!?!?
                    citizen joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                      Rick plays MacGyver and gets kidnapped my Patty & Selma! He He!
                      The poor man!

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                      X