X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New JOE FLANIGAN interview - UGO site

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/f...an/default.asp

EXCERPT:

UGO: In Season Three, where would you like to see Sheppard go as a character?

JOE: I'd like to see him face a little more personal adversity. I think that
    would be interesting and probably bring up more backstory. Now that we're into
    a third season, we'll have the opportunity to explore the characters'
    backstories a little bit more, but I wouldn't want to get too much into that. I like
    to be forward looking and I like to keep things in the hard and real. I like
    to keep plotlines moving forward and the place that we're at, as opposed to
    going back too deeply into personal lives.

*Click on link above full text*

Thanks a lot dude much appreciated
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Thanks a lot dude much appreciated
      More like 'dudette'

Comment

Originally posted by prion
        More like 'dudette'
        You're a dudette!!!

All these years (actually just over one) and I thought you were a guy
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

You're a dudette!!!

All these years (actually just over one) and I thought you were a guy
          Heh, yup, definitely female, which is why I spend time talking about Joe Flanigan in the *thunk* threads

And the moniker Prion is so gender non-specific. I was just reading a book on ebola one day and hey, all other good SG monikers were taken, so....

Comment

I dont really visit them so I wouldnt know

I always thought you were a dude who thought Shep was cool in regards to the av and sig
            love Torri

Comment

I dont really visit them so I wouldnt know

I always thought you were a dude who thought Shep was cool in regards to the av and sig
              Heh Still think Shep is cool, dude You're a dude, right?

Comment

Yep I am a dude
                love Torri

Comment

Hey thanks for the link! Interesting inverview
                  Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Thanks for the link Prion!

Y'know, like Qas, I'd always thought you were a dude as well...whoops!

As to Qas, dude, we all know you're a wolf and you like scaring the sheep...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Y'know, like Qas, I'd always thought you were a dude as well...whoops!

As to Qas, dude, we all know you're a wolf and you like scaring the sheep...
                      Heh, maybe I should add SQUEEEEEEEEEEE to a post every now and again. After all, guys don't squee, right??

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                        Heh, maybe I should add SQUEEEEEEEEEEE to a post every now and again. After all, guys don't squee, right??
                        Hmmmmm...I don't tend to do that too often...it's overly fangirlie. And I try to avoid looking fangirlie as much as possible...though I suspect that an inspection of my post count in JF Thunk would possibly give the game away, squee or not...

So, what the hell.....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh, and I know a few guys who squee...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          Hmmmmm...I don't tend to do that too often...it's overly fangirlie. And I try to avoid looking fangirlie as much as possible...though I suspect that an inspection of my post count in JF Thunk would possibly give the game away, squee or not...

So, what the hell.....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh, and I know a few guys who squee...
                          I also know a few male posters who are champion squeers! They almost out squee us Fan Girls! *In person I'm always totally composed*
                          Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Hmmm...I can definatley relate to his "hero goes away to distant land and comes back changed" notion. Look at the popular literature and it's pretty much a constant, ex. LOTR, Harry Potter, and so on.

Comment

I'm squeeing, but very quietly, in my head!! Don't want to scare the neighbours!!

Comment

Working...
                              X