This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Mallozzi Interview

Joe Mallozzi recently gave me an interview for Aust Sci Fi.

Being an Australian based site some of the info you may be aware of already - if you are from Australia and read it, beware possible spoilers for season 9.

Click here to take a look.

Interesting stuff. Makes me glad I don't watch the show anymore.

Now, if only you could interview, say, Martin Gero to get the scoop on Atlantis...

Comment

well that was fun
      although Joe seems to like to answer everything just like he answers here on the forum...all vague and a bunch a maybes...*sigh*... but I guess if he told us anything real solid we would have no reason to tune in...or in some cases... tune out .. Thanks for sharing that
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks for posting that interview. Good 'ol Joe.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Interesting stuff. Makes me glad I don't watch the show anymore.

Now, if only you could interview, say, Martin Gero to get the scoop on Atlantis...
          Sure. Got his contact details handy?
          Originally posted by TameFarrar
          well that was fun
          although Joe seems to like to answer everything just like he answers here on the forum...all vague and a bunch a maybes...*sigh*... but I guess if he told us anything real solid we would have no reason to tune in...or in some cases... tune out .. Thanks for sharing that
          Yeah unfortunately the nature of the beast means he can't disclose too much. No problem in sharing it.
          Originally posted by the fifth man
          Thanks for posting that interview. Good 'ol Joe.
          No problem

Comment

Working...
          X