This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jolinarsam
    The best part of that whole thing was the guy trying to jump through the puddle and another guy comes and tackles him! Hilarious!

Oh and I can't forget the guy singing the theme song! I bet only the hardcore fans noticed that it was the actual lyrics. It was a nice nod to the fans.
    Yeah. At that part even my sister laughed and she hates Stargate.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

During last night's "Rite of Passage" SG-1 episode on Sci-Fi they aired a new (well at least the first time I saw it) promo for both SG-1 and Atlantis. It had a salesperson talking to this tall black guy saying "it comes with navigation...etc" then it shows both gates. Then it says "The 2006 gates have arrived" and then the black guy goes "whats that.. 20 foot rims?"

Does anyone have this promo vid avaiable to download? It CRACKS me up! I would love to have it on my computer.

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Try:
        http://sg1archive.com/
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
          During last night's "Rite of Passage" SG-1 episode on Sci-Fi they aired a new (well at least the first time I saw it) promo for both SG-1 and Atlantis. It had a salesperson talking to this tall black guy saying "it comes with navigation...etc" then it shows both gates. Then it says "The 2006 gates have arrived" and then the black guy goes "whats that.. 20 foot rims?"

Does anyone have this promo vid avaiable to download? It CRACKS me up! I would love to have it on my computer.
          That's one of the "car" ads I was asking about a few posts up. prion was nice enough to share the link. Sg1archive also has the other "car" promo with a lady customer, which I think is even funnier.

Comment

I see that the link prion shared has the commericals, but I can't figure out how to download them onto my computer so I can save them.

Does anyone have a save-able linkage to the commericals?

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Did you try to right click it then "Save as target"?

Spoiler:

Comment

Saw a new one of those "car" commercial ones yesterday. This time they were talking about luxery and how "the chicks love these things."

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  Saw a new one of those "car" commercial ones yesterday. This time they were talking about luxery and how "the chicks love these things."
                  They made more? Sweet!

Comment

I love the one line: "It even comes in blue."
                    All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                    Pay it forward

Comment

Found a general Scifi ad while browsing their site. Nothing major, but there are a couple of nice shots from BSG, SGA and SG-1.

http://www.scifi.com/downloads/movies/2006_br.html

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
                        I see that the link prion shared has the commericals, but I can't figure out how to download them onto my computer so I can save them.

Does anyone have a save-able linkage to the commericals?
                        For those quicktime clips - if you're using Firefox, simply right click on the pop-up window area (so you bring up the Firefox menu. Don't click on the actual video area, because that brings up the quicktime menu), click 'View Page Info', click the 'Media' tab up the top, then scroll to the appropriate file (it should be the only .mov file listed there) and click 'save as'

Comment

Working...
                        X