Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble is, if they did that, I can just imagine the negative feedback they'd all get from fandom .
    I'd rather Peter stick with his cameos, and David stick with "Pete Shannahan".
    That way, their families won't come in (I hope), for any more negative mail and such.
    This is NOT an attack on anyone here, if it seems implied by this Post.
    I'm basing my opinion on some recent net surfing.Some very derogatory views out there,I'm afraid....
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Now that saddens me.
      Not only that the family might be in danger of catching flack from ill-mannered fans, *but also* that many fans can't appreciate the humor, *and also* that you felt the need to walk on eggshells to voice this concern.
      Sad, all sad...

Sigh. Why can't we all just get along?

Cup of tea, Bagpuss? Or lemonade, perhaps?
      "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
      "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
      "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
      --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

I know exactly what you mean,VixyOwl. I really don't like it when fans beat up on each other,or having to Fireproof my opinions all the time...but still,I'm an optimist by nature and pretty resilient really !

I must admit I'm seriously thinking about putting up a Thread ,asking for Poster/Actor Courtesy or similar !

Ah,well,I'll have lemonade,please !

Comment

Here you go:

*pours FHB a nice, tall glass of lemonade on ice*

See? Happiness really IS LEMONY

...and if you started that thread, I'd pop in for a vote of support...
          "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
          "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
          "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."

Comment

Yee-Haw! Real lemon lemonade !
            Thankee kindly,Vixy...for the Virtual drink, and the vote of confidence in my crackpot idea.(I'll have a think and put it up later...prob in Stargate Fandom. )

#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
            Well,the Thread's up in Stargate Fandom,but I'm not optimistic so far.
            Busy forum,though!
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 July 2004, 01:00 PM. Reason: Info for VixyOwl

Comment

Oooo. I'll head over there. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X