Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Project Site Updates (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Project Site Updates (SPOILERS)

Hello all,

for several reason I believe we got the first episodic photos from SG-1 Season 9 episode "Babylon". First I thought they were from "Beachhead", but here are the reasons I and "TheWarrior" think these photos are from Babylon and not "Beachhead".

1) It's Jaffa Blast, it's Carter and Daniel wearing SG-1 sign, so this HAS to be Babylon. Mitchell got left behind, but it's SG-1 and they won't wear the patches till Babylon as Amanda Tapping said in her TV Zone #64 Interview

TheWarrior:
    I came to the conclussion they may be from Babylon due to:

A: from the spoilers SG-1 go in search of ancient Jaffa warriors but are ambushed and only make it out but without Mitchell.

B: The blast looks like a Jaffa Staff Blast. Even thoe there are Jaffa in Beach-head and they may be angry with us for not stopping the force field can't see them firing on us as they are allys. Wheras the ancient Jaffa Warriors don't know us and have every reason to fire.

C: If the first image from sci-fi Friday is from Beach-head - the planet is a sand planet wheras in the two Carter images they are in deep forest.
    Get the two photos here: http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...owfolge&ID=182

GateWorld has spoilers up here: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/9x7.shtml

Stay tuned for more information and photos as they become available.
    Last edited by Thor; 27 July 2005, 10:42 AM.
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

From TV Zone #64, page 60: "Other upcoming episodes includes [...] and an as yet untitled sequel to last season's 'Icon' that..." [Read More]

What do you think? Since he wrote the episode, it could be that "Ethon" is the sequel to "Icon"....
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Well, we know it deals with the Prometheus and probably having the Prometheus getting its arse handed to it. (Ethon was the eagle that pecked at Prometheus over and over again).

It could be a return to the planet Icon took place on on the Prometheus and some fire fight on the way?

Just speculation.

Comment

According to Spoilers, Gerak was ready to resort to violence if a solution was not reached in Beachhead.

And SG-1's solution of the weapon does not solve the problem. Gerak could have ordered his Jaffa to resort to violence and attack SG-1 if they get in the way.

However, your other reasons outweigh mine and you are Thor, so you're probably right. =)

Comment

Cool - lots of info has been released today
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Do you think Ethon could be an Orii ship
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

It can't be Beachhead - her is what AT said in TV Zone Special #64:

"In this story [Ex Deus Machina] we address the question of SG-1 getting back together." So this must be after "Beachhead" an so I really think they are from Babylon

Comment

Culd be sounds very possible however there have bin rumours that the ship from 'Grace' will be showing it's face again maybe it's called the Ethon

Comment

I thought Icon was an incredibly bad episode.

Hopefully Ethon will have nothing to do with it, and lots to do with the Prometheus encountering all kinds of trouble.

Comment

Icon - It was another of those aliens cant grasp the stargate eps which really has been done to death.

It would be nice if they wrapped up the Grace storyline
                    love Torri

Comment

notice in the pic of carter on her own there is sum1 cloaked just behind her.

Comment

There is noone cloaked It's dust or something like it. If you watch closely you can see two soldiers behind Carter in the forrest. I guess search & rescue for Mitchell

Comment

I dont think the person is cloaked I think its another officer who cant be seen properly because of the smoke
                          love Torri

Comment

U can clearly see it's a cloak, u can see the outline of the person but the rest is similar to the background tho a little distorted, def a cloak.

Comment

You can quite clearly see their uniform,helmet and boots. NOT A CLOAK
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X