This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petzke_42
    I like this quote "For some reason, science fiction fans love Friday nights."

...maybe it's because we dont have dates...
    Where did you hear that at? Never really thought of that...perhaps you're right for some people.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

It's in the article....I read the actual one, it may not be in the one above, I haven't read it. I believe it was the president lady of Sci-Fi that said it.
      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Thanks for posting that in depth article, it made for an interesting reading.
        If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

Thankyou for posting such an interesting article, nice to read that they are open for a s9, i thought some time ago that SG1 could become as great (if not greater) than startrek!
          ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            Thanks for that. That was the longest and most in depth article regarding Stargate that I've ever seen.

multichannel seems to do a lot of that. This same journalist - I think the name is Mary McNamara - very recently wrote another in-depth piece for MultiChannel about westerns and HBO's new series, Deadwood.

The print version is really cool - full of color pics, including one of the Atlantis Stargate, the SG-1 cast, Greenburg out on location, Brad Wright, Bonnie Hammer, and Edward James Olmos.

Comment

I like this quote "For some reason, science fiction fans love Friday nights."

...maybe it's because we dont have dates...
              Maybe we also understand how to program our VCRs!

Thanks, Latefan. That was the best "Stargate" article I've read. I am starting to think Michael Greenburg has a "Star Trek" complex. Just kidding, but remember, a lot of us are fans of both. There is no competition in my mind. I want it all.
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                Maybe we also understand how to program our VCRs!
                Yeah, but only so you have more time to play your Everquest, collectable card games, and Cosplay

Comment

Note to All: For copyright reasons, please do not post the complete text of copyrighted articles on the public forum.

Multichannel has graciously provided us with a new link that will allow you to read the full article on their site! Don't miss this one.

Comment

Yeah, but only so you have more time to play your Everquest, collectable card games, and Cosplay
                    You got me there. I haven't been initiated into that world. I guess I'll just while away my time here. I do play poker!

Thanks, Multichannel!
                    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Yeah....poker rules. I've actually never done any of those things either, although I really want to (which is probably sad in itself). I really really wanna go to a geek convention (for lack of a better word ) because geeks are nice, and they just look fun.

Comment

wow...that's such a great article...the kind of spotlight stargate needs...
                        My flickr photography.

Comment

Working...
                        X