Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 : The Alliance [Xbox]

Hi there Gateworld,
    I am beginning my coverage of the SG-1 game that was a cancelled a number of years ago. Currently, I am looking at the Xbox version of the game.

The first video is of the multiplayer map CTF-Abydos
    http://ptoponline.com/?p=176

The second one showcases the late Don S. Davis, in a roll that most people will likely never get the pleasure of experiencing first hand.
    http://ptoponline.com/?p=184

How did you get this?
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
      How did you get this?
      5 years worth of work paid off. I research this type of thing. More videos have been posted since this post was approved.

Comment

Better question.

How can we get this?

Mods: Obviously I'm aware that asking such a question falls into a potential grey area in terms of the rules. My intention is not to ask for an illegal copy but simply to ask if there is anyway I can obtain a legal copy that Borman can let me know about.

Comment

There is no way for you to get it. Sorry.

Comment

I must admit, seeing the topic on front page for this was interesting, but also extremely depressing. Is there no hope at all that MGM might consider pushing for the game's completion and release in the future? I mean Star Trek online is doing great even though there are no active Trek TV series behind it?
            Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
            Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

There is no reason why a stargate game done properly can't be popular. These screen shots and videos kind of remind me of halo (Lets get bungie to make it).
              Four player co-op has been done well before as well in left 4 dead and borderlands and they could even have a multiplayer, perhaps not against Jaffa because of balancing issues.
              Just imagine the best bits of, Left 4 dead, Halo, COD, Battlefield and perhaps some form of sandbox free roam put together. Would be amazing, so sad this game never made it. Trailers for this on the DvD's looked awesome.

Comment

I have to say from the beginning we have wanted a game, but looking at most things that have been made, there is a real lack of quality. I understand this game is very old, so i think perhaps the technology wasn't good enough for a game then, however, now the game engines have the ability to create a spectacular video game. Also it seems to me that even non-Stargate fans would like a game set here. There is an unlimited potential of exploration, weapons, vehicles ect.

Comment

Working...
                X