Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where I can find O'Neill's sunglasses ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know where I can find O'Neill's sunglasses ?

Ok I'm sure this is not the first thread asking about Jack's Sunglasses, but I have been looking everywhere and keep coming up short. From what I do know they only made a limited number, but what I really want to find out is what is the model and who made them, and possibly if there are any knock offs that might come close. Anyone got any ideas??

Jack had several different types and colors of sunglasses, so perhaps you could be a bit more specific?

I took a look on propworx and this one was the only one that had the brand listed. I'm not sure if those are the ones you were looking for though.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
    X