Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diamond Select Checklist : help needed !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond Select Checklist : help needed !

Hey folks. Been checking the forums for a complete checklist with which diorama piece comes with each figure. Haven't been able to find one. Any help in the right direction would be greatly apperecated.

Hi Large 64,

welcome to Gateworld. The best bet is to use the photo archives files here on Gateworld in the gallery. I did think about creating a comprehensive list, but the sad fact is since SG1 and ATL are over, DST will be done with the idea of any new figures. They have simply failed to admit as much. Is there any specific build'em you want to know about? I can clarify a bit more detail, but it will take time.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/index.php?cat=70
    Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
    Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

I would like to make them all, but the gates are my main focus right now. I guess my main question is do all O'neill's come with the same gate piece, same for the Jackson's, Carter's, and Tealc's. Does the same also hold true for the Atlantis figures?

I am a completist collector at heart. But I would like to build the gates first, without any double pieces

Comment

Originally posted by large64 View Post
        I would like to make them all, but the gates are my main focus right now. I guess my main question is do all O'neill's come with the same gate piece, same for the Jackson's, Carter's, and Tealc's. Does the same also hold true for the Atlantis figures?

I am a completist collector at heart. But I would like to build the gates first, without any double pieces

That I can answer. Please note, Wave 1 and exclusive figs are now extremely rare and painfully expensive! - If this helps, say so, I'd do the same for the Atlantis gate.

OK, SG1's Stargate & DHD.

SG1 Gatepiece 1 = Wave 1 Green Dr Daniel Jackson,
        Wave 3 Black Ops Daniel Jackson.

SG1 Gatepiece 2 = Wave 1 SG1 Colonel O'Neill, Black Ops O'Neill, General Jack O'Neill. (Green base BDUs)

SG1 Gatepiece 3 = Wave 2 Green Jacket Teal'c Black Ops "T-Shirt" Tealc, Jaffa Armour Teal'c

SG1 Gatepiece 4 =

Supplied by DST in cardboard box packaging. This was because both of
        the Wave 2 Carters were accidentally supplied with the same Gatepiece
        as the O'Neill figs had been! DST tried to make amends by posting out
        the correct Gatepiece via an online application at their website. That
        stopped, - Only in here and on Ebay have I seen this Gatepiece listed.

SGC Ramp Part 1 = Wave 1 Supplied with the "Standard" Jaffa Serpent Guard

SGC Ramp Part 2 = Wave 2 Supplied with Asgard Thor.

Dial Home Device = Wave 3 Colonel Cameron Mitchell
        (Base)

Dial Home Device = Wave 3 Prior of the Ori
        (Top)

The following figures come with 1 Ring Transporter ring. (No Gatepieces)

Jonas Quinn
        Desert Combat Carter
        Prior Daniel / Unending Teal'c 2 pack

The following figures do not Come with any "Build Em" scaled parts.

Blue Base BDU's Jackson
        Blue Base BDU's O'Neill
        Both versions of Vala Mal Doran (Wave 3)

Abydos Daniel / Anubis 2 pack (Contained no accessories at all)
        Last edited by Thunderbird 2; 27 June 2011, 01:09 PM.
        Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!

Comment

This helps soo much!! Thanks alot. FYI you can order that gate piece from ToysRus.com. I think it's 15 bucks.

And just to be clear, there are 4 transportation rings available? I thought the Daniel/Anubis 2 pack came with nothing, and the desert combat Carter came with part of the MALP

Comment

This helps soo much!! Thanks alot. FYI you can order that gate piece from ToysRus.com. I think it's 15 bucks.

And just to be clear, there are 4 transportation rings available? I thought the Daniel/Anubis 2 pack came with nothing, and the desert combat Carter came with part of the MALP

I stand corrected on Anubis / Daniel 2 pack, I have moved them to the "No build ems" group in the post above! Must have been thinking of the Season 10 Prior Daniel and Unending Teal'c...

The number of rings was not specified. The images I archived from Toyfair show figs standing near a column of four, but in one shot, Teal'c is standing inside the column. - In order to create a complete stack over his head, it looks liker you would actually need five to replicate the number / height as seen in episodes of the series. Again DST were selling additional rings on their site shop for a while. - Prob to compensate for the fact you would only get a total of three with the figures I listed. An embarrassing blunder on top of the Gatepiece fiasco.
            I think I read on an "Ask DST" reply that they had hoped to squeeze two rings into the Prior Daniel / Teal'c pack, but there was no room. (Could be wrong about that though, it was a few years ago now.) Certainly they made up for the shameful lack of accessories with the Abydos Daniel / Anubis 2 pack.

The MALP. - Its parts were split as follows: (All Wave 4)

Desert Combat O'Neill, = Caterpillar tracks.
            Desert Combat Jackson* = Top Platform "No Lift" section
            Desert Combat Teal'c = The antennas, robot arm and base section.

* Figure Trivia - This version of Jackson came with a Canopic jar as seen in "The curse" as well as The Touchstone device from the episode of the same name. One of four instances I can think of a figure supplied with signature one off specific accessories to an episode or two for their character.
            Last edited by Thunderbird 2; 27 June 2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Thank you Thunderbird2! You have been a great help!!

I recently bought Wraith, Wraith Queen, Rodney Mckay, Field Ops Teyla, Lt. Colonel Sheppard, Dr. Weir. So that should give me the Atlantis Gate. Also a Black Ops O'Neill, and a Jaffa Teal'c, with the boxed replacement gate piece. So I need a Daniel, Thor, and Sperpant guard to complete the SG'1 gate.

1 more question if you don't mind. What is the deal with the unpainted "case-toppers????

Comment

Thank you Thunderbird2! You have been a great help!!

I recently bought Wraith, Wraith Queen, Rodney Mckay, Field Ops Teyla, Lt. Colonel Sheppard, Dr. Weir. So that should give me the Atlantis Gate. Also a Black Ops O'Neill, and a Jaffa Teal'c, with the boxed replacement gate piece. So I need a Daniel, Thor, and Sperpant guard to complete the SG'1 gate.

1 more question if you don't mind. What is the deal with the unpainted "case-toppers????

Lol! I thought you were barely getting started when I read your first post, - in actuality you are halfway there! Well done on that score alone. The only one's missing are neither of us have mentioned are Atlantis Wave 3 - the "Build Em" being the Ancient Control chair.

Re the unpainted Case Toppers, I have no idea at all what that was all about. The only possibility I can think of is a rare, novelty variation by DST that would boost sales as ultra rare collectables for people who are completists like yourself, to increase overall demand. I can appreciate that with say the Blue BDU O'Neill or Jackson, as a fun variant of the main versions of those characters.

Trouble is, the main figures themselves are hard enough to get hold of, not to mention that neither the main cast of SG1 or Atlantis were actually completed. General's Hammond and Landry are glaring omissions as series leads from SG1, (DST's site shows Gen Hammond got to the prototype stage) Woolsey is missing from Atlantis, and Doctor's Fraser and Beckett were arguably by far, the most popular supporting characters in their respective series. That was bad enough, without adding unfinished looking prototypes into the equation.
                Last edited by Thunderbird 2; 28 June 2011, 04:57 AM.

Comment

I actually Haven't recieved my first figure yet. They are in transit as we type Seeing your list of who didn't get made....ZThat would be a cool SDCC, or internet exclusive 5 pack!

Comment

I actually Haven't recieved my first figure yet. They are in transit as we type Seeing your list of who didn't get made....ZThat would be a cool SDCC, or internet exclusive 5 pack!
                    Yes, its a shame. Fans suggested all sorts of ways the figs might have been released. (Inc SDCC) All rejected as not financially viable. Seems Retailers had no faith in Stargate as a line from DST, even though we fans of Stargate did.
                    Last edited by Thunderbird 2; 28 June 2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I work in injection molding, maybe we should see if the molds are for sale =)

Comment

Working...
                      X