Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone been at the Stargate sale in BC?

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to post, but since I missed the Stargate sale in BC (I live in Germany, thinking that I should really have booked a flight now), I wanted to know who of you went to the sale, what they saw, if they took some picture and if the prices have really been that low.

Thank you!

Originally posted by stricky345 View Post
    Hello,

I hope this is the right place to post, but since I missed the Stargate sale in BC (I live in Germany, thinking that I should really have booked a flight now), I wanted to know who of you went to the sale, what they saw, if they took some picture and if the prices have really been that low.

Thank you!

Eh Hem..Cough cough >>>>>> http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...quidation-Sale

Comment

Oops.. That's embarassing.. Checked out the forum if I could find a thread and didn't I apologize for the double-posting! Can someone please delete this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by stricky345 View Post
        Oops.. That's embarassing.. Checked out the forum if I could find a thread and didn't I apologize for the double-posting! Can someone please delete this thread?
        Crap this is not embarassing. Believe me, I have been caught doing some very embarassing things, lol.

Comment

I was there. It was pretty good, but, as you would expect, it was get their first, really early, and grab items FAST!
          I managed to get two 'book of origin' that ACTUALLY OPENS, and contains written pages.
          There where a few of the same, but only the two I got, actually opened- the rest are blank, copies that do NOT open.
          -and I'm interested in selling them. PM for offers,and I will open thread and post pics...

Comment

Thank you for the information!

As I wrote in the other thread, trying to get in contact with you!

Comment

Working...
            X