This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *RA
    It may just be my set, but in the first ep with the nox, Apophis had a few scenes, where he his mouth moves, but he has no voice what so ever.
    This particular problem is not just yours alone, *RA. I didn't hear what Apophis was saying, on my DVD set, so I turn on my CC and read what he was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
      in the "Unnatural Selection" teaser on the back of the dvd case. (episode 12, season 6, dvd volume 3) it says that Thor and the Ancients come to Prometheus' rescue. This is clearly incorrect, it was thor and the asgard.

also in the teaser for the episode "Fragile Balance" (season 7, episode 3, dvd volume 1) Asgard is spelled Asgaard. Which spelling is right
      Yeah I noticed it too when I bought the cover But they should pay more attention to these things!!
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Actually, I went through and read the little blurbs on the backs of all the DVD's for seasons 1-7. i find them hilarious because of the apparent errors and mispellings. The editor must have been out of it the day he proofread the teasers.

Comment

Working...
        X