No announcement yet.

SG-1 Movies trade in DVDs and get $5 off BluRay copy- Canadians until May 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Movies trade in DVDs and get $5 off BluRay copy- Canadians until May 5th

Future Shop and Best Buy both have a trade in a DVD and get a $5 off coupon for BluRays that are on their list. You can find the lists on their websites. This is ending May 5th.

I was able to trade in both of my SG-1 movies (I asked if I could find out if they had the movies in BluRay first, it doesn't matter what DVDs you give them). Each movie is currently at $9.99 at both stores. So I got $5 off for each movie. Great way to upgrade to BluRay! I see it's worth it for those listed at $9.99 or $14.99. They have higher priced BluRays on their list too.

Don't relay on what the websites say is in stock. It was wrong for Future Shop. Said only one of the movies was in store. Both were. They will check to make sure you have the correct DVD in the case. Though I kept the slip covers because they are so pretty and I may just hang them up in my scrapbooking/craft area for inspiration. They are suppose to recycle the DVDs though my hubby says they will probably sell them as previously viewed movies.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

I didnt trade in, but I did buy the movies on bluray for $9.99 each and its still a great deal.

Comment

Nice! thanks a lot for the heads up

Comment

I don't know if I could trade in my DVD copies of 'Ark of Truth' and 'Continuum'. I got them both the first day they were released so there's a little bit of sentimental value with them. Next time I'm out to Future Shop though I'll take a look and see how much the Blu-Rays are for the two movies.
        "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Mitchell View Post
          I don't know if I could trade in my DVD copies of 'Ark of Truth' and 'Continuum'. I got them both the first day they were released so there's a little bit of sentimental value with them. Next time I'm out to Future Shop though I'll take a look and see how much the Blu-Rays are for the two movies.
          You can take in any crappy DVD. As long as it has a DVD that goes with the cover. Don't know how much the BluRays were before the $9.99 price but there's a combo pack of both movies that for some reason is priced to close to $60. Must be made of gold!
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
          X