Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG1 - BlackHawk Streamline Load Bearing pack

Hi Everybody !

As you probably know, the BlackHawk Streamline Load Bearing pack is used a lot in Stargate SG1 and someone of us research it desperately to complete their SG costume.
    However, today it is out of stock in all retailers AND, blackhawk stopped its poduction : (Quotation) "The reason we discontinue items is usually low sales.".

There are 2 solution (for me) :
    - be lucky and found one somewhere
    - make a list of people whitch can be interested and tell to blackawk the number.... BUT
    => Other problem and reason for the stopped production, the minimum quantity for make a new serie : 160 !!!

Who tries nothing, has nothing !

I propose that we try to see how much bag would be sold in case Blackhawk would make a new series.
    Speak about it around you and send me a MP to say to me how much you would may take it (for you and friends).

List :

- 15 pcs : Zat'nik'tel
    Props Memorabilia, the first Stargate Props' Museum of Europe!
    On FACEBOOK too.

Why buy props if its only for our eyes, and for that they stay on a wardrobe or take dust?
    May as well give them a second live, to use them on fan-films and exhibit them for our's and fan's pleasure!

THAT'S OUR AIM !

A good friend is looking to unload his very coveted SG-1 REAL Blackhawk Omega Streamline pack! Has all the mods and ready for offwolrd missions! These are VERY rare and its great deal at $250.00. Email me at [email protected] if your interested in getting it... Thought I would put the word out! This is not mine, (id never sell mine ) just helping him out!
    www.stitchsloft.com
    For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
    "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
    www.scifihero.net

Comment

Working...
    X