Propworx Stargate Auctions Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loken View Post
    We put a LOT of thought into it and we have the best system (actually the only one) out there.

Also, auctions end tonight!

Alec
    What do you mean exactly by auctions end tonight? as in thats it no more this week ?
    or thats it auctions over? and if so why? I'd swear some items appeared for this week but now I see nothing listed
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Nothings more important than your health... except your money!.

sigpic
    "As a matter of fact it does say Colonel on my uniform." - Colonel Danning

Comment

Originally posted by Yipster View Post
      What do you mean exactly by auctions end tonight? as in thats it no more this week ?
      or thats it auctions over? and if so why? I'd swear some items appeared for this week but now I see nothing listed
      It means that's it for Round Two. More auctions are coming.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yep! New auctions are coming very soon!

Comment

alright !
          -----------------------------------------------------
          Nothings more important than your health... except your money!.

sigpic
          "As a matter of fact it does say Colonel on my uniform." - Colonel Danning

Comment

They're up now...I'm already drooling over a few things
            The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
            Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

OK. So, I won this item called Stargate McKay's Table. It looks like this:

What episode was it in? I don't ever remember seeing it used, but maybe some of you eagle eyes can recall seeing it in the background. It looks functional too!

Comment

Yeah, I've definitely been pondering over that one. As the production description says, "Production labeled this prop as McKay's portable table, but did not specify the episodes in which it was used."

Comment

Week Three auctions have now gone live!

Some of my favorites include the Replicator Pistol, Thor's Chariot Original Concept Art, Weir's Necklace, Ronon's tracking device and the Superfan promo costume! (That poor Dave, always getting himself blowed up).

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Some of my favorites include the Replicator Pistol <SNIP>

You're apparently not the only one...the Replicator pistol has taken an early lead!

Do you take bets each week about which item is likely to be the most popular?
                    The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                    Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post

You're apparently not the only one...the Replicator pistol has taken an early lead!

*snickers* I can see it now... the one who's the furthest off with their bet buys the rest of the crew lunch.

Oh, and here's a question for the Propworx crew: Have you considered adding additional pictures to each listing, to show multiple angles of each item? It might be useful for potential buyers if they could get a better look at details like the backs of costumes, for example.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bidding on the Daniel Jackson Suunto watch. Crossing fingers. Hoping.

Comment

I'd love to buy something but even buying the cheapest item at say $30 is expensive when I have to add in the shipping to the UK at $100

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post
                            We certainly don't place bets, but we do often comment on which items we think will interest fans the most. After all, we are Stargate fans!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                            Have you considered adding additional pictures to each listing, to show multiple angles of each item? It might be useful for potential buyers if they could get a better look at details like the backs of costumes, for example.
                            Absolutely, yes. Often we put multiple images in the same shot (see last week's Ancient door opener), but we're planning in the future to take multiple photos of items that deserve their detailing to be revealed better.

Comment

I noticed this week has a USB hub, does it actually work?

Comment

The technical description of the item says " Functionality unverified. "

Comment

Working...
                                X