No announcement yet.

These Stargate props need IDing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both 20 and 22 are sitting on the corner of my desk, so definitely inches.

I looked into Window of Opportunity, and 20 appears to be sitting on the shelf between books behind Daniel while he is talking about the time loop aspect of the machine maybe being a byproduct of the device's function.

Comment

19 reminds me of the staffs some of the Jaffa were carrying when Kytano is addressing the crowd at the start of 'The Warrior'.
      I'll drag out the DVD when I get home and see if I can see it.
      The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
      Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

i forgot to grab the dvd, but i also wonder if that staff (19) might have been in Ties that Bind. either in the various merchants stalls they visited or in daniel's lab.
        there is one screen cap where i can see a staff lying propped against a counter in his lab, but can't see it from an angle to ID it.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey Kathryn! I checked the scene you're talking about. The Jaffa are definitely holding various kinds of staffs and torches, but unfortunately this kind is nowhere to be seen. I also checked "Birthright" to see if they were Hak'tyl, but alas, no

Could be in TTTB, Sky! Lord knows everything else is in that merchant center

Comment

and daniels office is mightily cluttered

sigpic

Comment

It is indeed. Not only that, but content was constantly rotating in and out of there, and around the room to make it look as if it wasn't a static place.

Comment

daniels' office gets tweaked everytime they reset it up. I know a few things are standard, but others aren't

i scanned bad guys and ties that bind and didn't notice the staff or curly thingie

not to say it wasn't in them though, some of the props are never shot at a good enough angle to ID them.

heck, i know that some of the 'books' in sam's lab were really 3/4 inch video tapes in boxes of the first season's episodes. they're just never shot close enough to ID.

sigpic

Comment

We have those video tapes. They're SG-1 mission tapes. One is appearing in the first auction right now

Comment

Just posted two new items that need identifying! Item #24 and #25!

And Sky, I added my phone to one for scale
                    Last edited by David; 04 February 2010, 09:00 AM.

Comment

That piece of paper maybe from Brotherhood? Does that look like one of the artifacts they were looking for?

If not, maybe it's something of Janus' or is tied to the Ark of Truth

#24 is a wall panel/'stained glass window' from somewhere.

sigpic

Comment

#24 I believe was used in the gym window during Sheppard's and Teyla's workout session in "Hot Zone".
                        Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
                          #24 I believe was used in the gym window during Sheppard's and Teyla's workout session in "Hot Zone".
                          That was my first thought as well, but the panel shown in #24 doesn't match the panels in the window. Here's a screen cap of the gym window in Hot Zone. The panel in #24 is similar enough that it probably was made for one of the Atlantis sets, I just don't recognize where it might have come from.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            That was my first thought as well, but the panel shown in #24 doesn't match the panels in the window. Here's a screen cap of the gym window in Hot Zone. The panel in #24 is similar enough that it probably was made for one of the Atlantis sets, I just don't recognize where it might have come from.
                            Yeah they used windows like that all over the place. It could be one of the windows leading out to the deck from the control room or someplace in the gateroom.
                            Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Or it could even be from someone's house on Earth. It looks reasonably generic.

Comment

possibly, but i think it's similar enough to the ones in the training room to be in the city somewhere

either 'our' atlantis, or another version of it, the Tower version or the replicator city version

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X