SG-A DVD Boxset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-A DVD Boxset

I just got the SGA boxset for my birthday (yay!) but I noticed that in the season 4 and 5 box there's a booklet, and in season 1,2,3 there is no booklet, is this how it's supposed to be or am I going to have to send this back because of some missing booklets?

it's the boxset from here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stargate-Atl...d=CFNWXXDNDGMH

note: EU set is different to the US boxset

In Canada all we get is ads.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Sorry, it does look like you will have to take it back. I have the same set, and all of the series have booklets (I have no idea why they didnt do that for the Complete SG1 release, but I digress). Again, sorry.

Comment

We don't get booklets in the US...

Comment

Originally posted by Paradoxum View Post
          I just got the SGA boxset for my birthday (yay!) but I noticed that in the season 4 and 5 box there's a booklet, and in season 1,2,3 there is no booklet, is this how it's supposed to be or am I going to have to send this back because of some missing booklets?

it's the boxset from here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stargate-Atl...d=CFNWXXDNDGMH

note: EU set is different to the US boxset
          If your from the UK u shud have got booklets, mine have them
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, why the frak does the UK get booklets and Region 1 doesn't? I'm jealous.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Why the hell hasn't season 4 and 5 gone down in price? I need to buy 4 and 5, but at the price they are I might as well pay the extra £1.02 and get all five.

Comment

Originally posted by rowie4life View Post
                Why the hell hasn't season 4 and 5 gone down in price? I need to buy 4 and 5, but at the price they are I might as well pay the extra £1.02 and get all five.
                It did around x-mas time as i got Season 5 for £30, whereas think it was Forbidden planet were charging £50
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ar3s View Post
                  It did around x-mas time as i got Season 5 for £30, whereas think it was Forbidden planet were charging £50
                  Yes, but when you can get the Season 1-5 box set for about £65...it makes buying 2 seasons not really worth it.

Comment

I also only got the booklets for series 4 and 5 in that same boxset, Paradoxum, but I'm not fussed to have any at all. I hate even glimpses of what each episode is about because I keep expecting stuff to happen rather than watching it as it happens! I will probably just bin mine

Comment

Working...
                    X