Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Gater in Need

Howdy Folks,

I'm looking for a few of the special features that came with the complete box set of SG-1, and I was wondering if there was anyone who could help me? I don't have the extra $100+ dollars to buy the whole set, plus I already own seasons 1-8 (don't get me started on the last two seasons...) and really don't want doubles of them.

Anyone out there who could lend me a hand?

Thanks
    Bander

"LTS" -- Mr. Richard Dean Anderson

"I only understand one percent of what she says half the time." -- Col. Jack O'Neill

It seems to me as though you are asking for not-so-legal copies of the special features. If that is correct, then this thread will most likely be deleted.

If not, then I apologize for how I read your request.

Either way, I can be of no help to you.

Sorry.

Comment

You might be able to watch the special features on Hulu, Syfy or some website like that. You could also try buying the discs you want from ebay or amazon, someone might have put it up there if they only wanted the the actual episodes. (I'm kind of assuming you're referring to extra DVDs in the complete collection rather then the specail features on each DVD.)

Comment

Yeah, you can often find them for sale 2nd hand . Or just watch them on Youtube or somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
          Yeah, you can often find them for sale 2nd hand . Or just watch them on Youtube or somewhere.
          Unfortunately I'm plagued with dial up, so YouTube or any of the copycats are out of the question. I guess I'll go rummage on e-bay.
          Bander

"I only understand one percent of what she says half the time." -- Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by iMenchi View Post
            It seems to me as though you are asking for not-so-legal copies of the special features. If that is correct, then this thread will most likely be deleted.

If not, then I apologize for how I read your request.

Either way, I can be of no help to you.

Sorry.
            I'd be more than willing to obtain a *real* DVD if they would make them available to all fans, and not just those who are able to buy the whole box set.
            Bander

Comment

Originally posted by Bandersnatch View Post
              I'd be more than willing to obtain a *real* DVD if they would make them available to all fans, and not just those who are able to buy the whole box set.
              So am I of the understanding that there is extra stuff that is only available if you buy the boxed set of all 10 seasons?

As between my dad and I we have all ten seasons on DVD and each season does have some extra stuff. So was wondering if the boxed set has more stuff on top of that.

And if that is the case I wouldn't mind getting that stuff too.
              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                So am I of the understanding that there is extra stuff that is only available if you buy the boxed set of all 10 seasons?

As between my dad and I we have all ten seasons on DVD and each season does have some extra stuff. So was wondering if the boxed set has more stuff on top of that.

And if that is the case I wouldn't mind getting that stuff too.
                You're correct. There are bonuses that only came with the complete box set of SG-1. I can't understand why they don't offer these bonuses to all the fans, and not just those who can afford the entire collection.
                Bander

Comment

Working...
                X