This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timdalton007
    Okay I know this thread is dead but I couldn't help but bring it back. I ordered this book from my local bookstore and I can't wait to get it! Is there anyone else beside the people who posted who own this book? What do you think of it?

timdalton007
    It might not come as too big a surprise that I also own this book.

I personally think it's great. Especially if you're interested in screenwriting and production it's very insightful; it's interesting to see how sometimes things tend to change from the way they were scripted once they're shot.

It's really too bad that these seem to be the only original Stargate shooting scripts that are currently available. Other than in the case of Star Trek, where you can find lots of them online. In general I enjoy reading scripts, and I think especially if you're interested in these kind of things, you shouldn't be disapointed by this book.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Greesha
      does anyone else's book have one page ending in the middle of a sentence, or is it just me?
      haha my copy has this error to, when i first read it i got abit confused about that.

Comment

Where is that error (what page), I haven't seen that
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          Where is that error (what page), I haven't seen that
          The book should be getting to my local bookstore today so I'll post the answer probably on Monday or Tuesday.

timdalton007

Comment

To answer where the mid-sentence printing errors are located here you are:

Pages 17,183, and 241. They are in the introductions to the scripts of TORMENT OF TANTALUS, 2010, and WORMHOLE X-TREME! and not in the scripts themselves so those of you who want to buy this can breath easy.

timdalton007

Comment

Working...
            X