X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate - Merchandise: Quantum Mechanix: Stargate Coasters:

At Quantum Mechanix:

Stargate Coasters - Set of 4

NOTE: We anticipate the Stargate Coasters will be available starting 4.15.09. To be alerted when they arrive, or for possible preorder opportunities, sign-up for the QMx Insider newletter.

Carter: So you built one?
    Orlin: Sort of. This won't dial multiple addresses and will only create a wormhole once and probably burn out.
    Carter: And you ordered the materials online?

The lab rats at Area 51 are always looking for new applications for the alien technology being brought back to Earth by Stargate Command. Their latest innovation – the Stargate Coaster – a miniaturized stargate with its event horizon permanently fixed in place, resulting in the perfect solution for keeping your hot or cold drinks from damaging table surfaces. A problem we could only solve using advanced alien technology.

The Stargate Coaster Set comes with four (4) mini-stargates each measuring 4.57" (11.6cm) across. The stargate design is exactly screen-accurate and was taken from the CGI files used to create the visual effects for Stargate SG-1. Each glyph and chevron is perfectly reproduced, hand-cast in resin and hand-painted with a detailed paint job and weathering. The event horizon is semi-transparent blue with a rippled surface, just like the big 'gates.

So tip back a frosty one in honor of the brave men and women who every day risk it all to protect humanity. And when you set your drink down, do it in style with a Stargate Coaster – just $29.95 for a set of four.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I like those coasters.

Comment

Remember a while back I said we were gearing up for two Stargate-related product announcements for Q1? Remember how I said one would be fun, but not ground-breaking and the other would be an entirely new product category for Stargate? Well, you probably guessed that the Stargate Coasters were the fun, non-ground-breaking product.

That means the second announcement – that new category collectible – must be imminent, right?

Come by this evening (say, around 8pm PDT) and, as a Gateworld Exclusive, I'll give you all a sneak peek at an entirely new QMx Stargate product line.

See you then! :-)

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the new product line.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

stargate socks?

Comment

Stargate Socks? Um, nope.

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by QMx Andy View Post
                Come by this evening (say, around 8pm PDT) and, as a Gateworld Exclusive, I'll give you all a sneak peek at an entirely new QMx Stargate product line.

See you then! :-)
                Stargate ... lingerie?

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                  Stargate ... lingerie?
                  i would cry, maybe its dinner plates?

Comment

Originally posted by quade_1 View Post
                    i would cry, maybe its dinner plates?
                    A Goa'uld detector?

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

A Goa'uld detector?
                      u can't detect goa'uld, didn't u watch the show? must be a za'tarc detector

Comment

Originally posted by quade_1 View Post
                        u can't detect goa'uld, didn't u watch the show? must be a za'tarc detector
                        You can detect a Goa'uld if you have naquada in your blood.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

You can detect a Goa'uld if you have naquada in your blood.

naquadah loaded syringes.....can't say i saw those coming

Comment

SNEAK PEEK:

Stargate SG-1 Limited Edition Animated Maquettes
                            Season One – Teal'c
                            Hero Sized!

Hand-painted resin maquette of Teal'c as we first meet him in Season One, Children of the Gods:

Limited to just 1,000, the Teal'c maquette is hero-sized, standing over 9 inches tall, including his staff weapon (see him here standing next to the QMx Stargate Mirror):

Teal'c is the first in a line of animated maquettes inspired by the heros (and villains) of Stargate.

So, what do you all think?
                            Last edited by QMx Andy; 29 March 2009, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QMx Andy View Post
                              SNEAK PEEK:

Stargate SG-1 Limited Edition Animated Maquettes
                              Season One – Teal'c
                              Hero Sized!

...So, what do you all think?
                              I think ... Woo-hoo!

Is Teal'c also standing on one of the Stargate Coasters, or is that the actual base of the maquette?

Thank YOU!

Can't WAIT to see Jack! LOL!
                              Last edited by morjana; 29 March 2009, 07:58 PM.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I think ... Woo-hoo!

Is Teal'c also standing on one of the Stargate Coasters, or is that the actuall base of the maquette?

Thank YOU!

Can't WAIT to see Jack! LOL!
                                He's standing on a Stargate. Interestingly enough, that is the cast master we used for the coasters. Originally Teal'c had a more "cartoony" version of the base (you can see it a little bit in the mirror shot), but we weren't too happy with how it came out. Then one day we noticed he fit perfectly on the coaster casting, which was much nicer. So, a little reengineering and – voila! – you have a nice base for our favorite Jaffa warrior. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X