This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys;

just wanted to say the 302, glider and mirror all look awesome and i'll be buying them all really soon 8)

also I just read a few pages back that there's a puddle jumper coming this Spring aswell, can't wait!

I am really mostly waiting for a 304, or Hataak, or Asgard ship though! hopefully 3x bigger than the fighters at least, but certainly can not afford the price you are asking for the Serenity ship, but yeah, 304 and Hataak would be awesome together next to eachother, i'd probably pay like 700 bucks for one of those

Comment

I just sorta stumbled into this thread and just ordered the glider a few minutes ago. Appears to be some great work! Wish I had been aware of your products before now, looks like I'm coming in late on a few things! But, better late than not at all!

Comment

is there a reason why the corner near the gate seems like part of the grass has just been chopped out? looks pretty odd to me, maybe i'll use some clay and grassy flock to build it back up or something.

anyway, QM, any news on the puddle jumper?

Comment

Originally posted by Paradoxum View Post
          is there a reason why the corner near the gate seems like part of the grass has just been chopped out? looks pretty odd to me, maybe i'll use some clay and grassy flock to build it back up or something.

anyway, QM, any news on the puddle jumper?
          I think that is because they wanted to have some water (like a lake or something) next to the gate.

My short youtube reviews of these cool ships and replicas:

QMX Stargate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q1WzRSaQf0

QMX F-302 Strategic Fighter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rz05uAo7gY

QMX Goa'uld Death Glider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5rF25wECtY

Anyway I'm waiting for a Puddle Jumper as well.

Comment

I actually follow QMX on Facebook, they posted a YouTube video today about a working Zat gun........I will post the link later tonight once I get home

I am very interested to see this video and see how it looks......a working Zat would be awesome

Dave

Comment

as promised, here is the video link:

Clicky

I so want one.....

Dave

Comment

Wonderful! I am a bit nervous on price and care of the piece but I have been waiting for this a long time.

Comment

This will be great! I also hope the price will be affordable, the 2 cool fighters were affordable and still are for sale on many shops online

Comment

So is there any news on the new working Zat gun ?

Comment

Any updates on a puddle jumper model like that of the F-302 and Death Glider??

How about considering a metal City-of-Atlantis Keychain?

Pics of the USS Kelvin Salt Shaker??
                      sigpic

Comment

Any update on any of the projects?

Comment

Originally posted by darkreptile View Post
                          Any update on any of the projects?
                          I asked their reps at Creation's Stargate con at LAX last November, and apparently they have nothing Stargate in the pipeline right now.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

what happened to the puddle jumper we were supposed to get?

Comment

Haven't got a clue. I guess they put it on hold.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It seems the Glider and F-302 Fighter are still available on some online shops. They are superb, glad I got mine. I was hoping for the Puddle jumper as well, and maybe a Dart and a Stargate with dialing device diorama

Comment

Working...
                                X