Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys probably heard about this already, but if you register for Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment's new Stargate Resistance game, you get a chance to win QMx Stargate goodies, including the new Death Glider replica: http://stargateresistance.com/news/contests/index.htm

Comment

Hi Andy.

Are there any whispers of a GW promotional discount for the Glider replica like you had for the F302?
      sigpic

Comment

Will you guys ever make a Daedalus-class ship? it will probably be very difficult to do, but after seeing those enterprise pics, anything is possible. btw, how much will those be?
        sigpic

Comment

Andy,

Just under a week to go for the Death Glider. Do you know if QMx is sticking to this ship date?
          sigpic

Comment

Andy,

Since QMx is doing a Serenity metal keychain, would you ever consider doing the same for the city of Atlantis? It would not have to be too detailed. What about a puddle jumper or the Destiny?
            sigpic

Comment

Or perhaps keychains of the already existing F-302, and Death Glider?

Comment

This may have been answered before but I'm asking myself what happened to the staff and Zat replicas? Are they still on the to do list?

Comment

Yea, some word on the servo'ed Zat similar to the last version of the Hero Zat's would be nice. I don't think those have been mentioned after the original 'product' plan announcement when you guys 1st got the license. I've heard rumors someone's planing to do them but haven't seen that it was you guys over at QMx

Comment

The Death Glider is now in stock at QMx's site, why no heads up via the Insider Newsletter?

Comment

Andy

I want to answer your question about what I personally am looking for. As much as I like the paper props, I actually want props.

From Stargate, I would love to see blueprints for Atlantis, Puddle Jumpers, SGC.......but I want the actual meat and potatoes, the weapons and cool tech.

A Zat would be fantastic!

How about Ronan's gun (one of my favorites), a Wraith Stunner, Replicator Pistol, Ancient Stunner, ARG (Anti Replicator Gun)? If the quality and price point is the same as the Mal pistol, I would buy a few of the Ronan guns....

Maybe do some non weapons like a ZPM, Life Signs Detector/Scanner, any of the control crystals.

For the Life Signs Detector, how about doing it as a kit that we can add the accurate organizer too? So just the outer case?

How about a Wraith Data Storage Device that can double as a portable hard drive? A prop that would be functional.....

As much as the studio scale is cool, it just isn't my cup of tea. That isn't me knocking you because your quality is dead on fantastic. But for the line maybe do a Control Chair?

Just a couple ideas off the top of my head....

Dave

Comment

I recently got the QMX F-302 Fighter, Goa'uld Death Glider and the Stargate Mirror Replicas and i have to say I like them a lot. A few pics coming

F-302 is a quite a nice ship with lots of cool details, I wish it was a bit bigger but even so, the details at this scale are amazing (review by Michael Crawfordl):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Goa'uld Death Glider (#618/1500) - a superb replica made of resin, I like it even more than the F-302, the base in my opinion is fantastic (review by Michael Crawford - I think it deserves more stars than he gave it):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quantum Mechanix Stargate Replica Mirror

Original shot without flash:

Spoiler:

Photoshopped gate effect:

http://i40.tinypic.com/atu07l.jpg

Original shot with flash:

http://i43.tinypic.com/a4aefp.jpg

QMX Stargate display:

Spoiler:

So you did a great job so far

Now with the questions:
                        I would like to ask if is there any chance in making a Stargate without the mirror and with a stand/stairs and a dialing device. And of course a Zat and a staff (the staff being so large it should come in 2-3 pieces to be assembled when received, otherwise shipping would be killer especially in EU). Thanks
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 May 2010, 01:47 PM. Reason: Tagging for width/changing IMGS to URL on oversized kb file images.:)

Comment

Hi, would it be possible to make a full sized Replicator?
                          sigpic [IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by warriorgod View Post
                            Hi, would it be possible to make a full sized Replicator?
                            a replicator bug would be cool....

Comment

Defently, would make on hell of a cool statue!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

there is someone over on another forum looking for blueprints for a DHD and a SG1 gate, that would be cool as well

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X