X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper 1 View Post
    Quantum Mechanix,

Are you guys going to make a Jumper, like you did with the F-302?
    Yep the puddle jumper and the death glider

That way I can start a ship section atm I cant warrant it with just the god pheonix, f302 and my BSG titaniums so I needs em now I tell ya

Last edited by Mooncat; 05 October 2009, 06:37 AM.

Comment

>>SNEAK PEAK<<
      QMx Limited Edition Death Glider Replica

We're just about to release the first pics of our Death Glider replica. And I really wanted you guys to be the first to see them. It took us a bit longer than planned to get to the finish line, but hopefully you'll agree it was worth the wait:

The scale is the same as the F-302 (so it's got an 8-inch wing span). That should give you some idea how tiny the 'gate and DHD are :-) The edition size will be 1,500 and each ship will be individually-numbered and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.

So, what do you all think?

Comment

That is awesome
        sigpic [IMG]

Comment

Sweet, will it be the same price as the 302?

Comment

Sweet, will it be the same price as the 302?
            Actually, I'm kinda hoping to get it in just under the price of the F-302 :-)

Comment

Incredibly awesome, Andy! Me want.

Just one question: Why is it blue?
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Because that's the color it is in the studio CG master files. The multicolor version you've seen around is based on one screen used set piece that wasn't painted to match the special effects files (seriously, go back and look at the CG sequences in the series - the ship is predominantly blue-gray)

Comment

That is absolutely beautiful, I can't wait to get it! You guys did a great job at coming up with a diorama base for it, I love the gate being set beside a river. Is it the final version of the base?

Comment

Thanks, Jedigreedo! Yep, that's the final version. Like the teenie, tiny DHD? ;-)

Comment

Just wanted to post a rendering from the Stargate CGI master model that shows the ship's color:

Comment

Thanks for posting that, I thought that was another picture of the replica until I read that it's the CGI model.

I just realized the base looks a little more squared than the F-302 base, is it a bit larger?

Comment

It is a bit deeper, so we could fit the gate, DHD, river and stone circle in. There's just a lot more going on! :-)

Comment

Andy, that replica is wicked! I love the detailing on the base, it makes for a more dynamic and visually appealing scene.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Quantum Mechanix,

Are you guys going to make a Jumper, like you did with the F-302?
                              Originally posted by Mooncat View Post
                              Yep the puddle jumper and the death glider

That way I can start a ship section atm I cant warrant it with just the god pheonix, f302 and my BSG titaniums so I needs em now I tell ya

Andy, do you know when the Puddle Jumper will be made?

Comment

Jumper 1 – probably looking at Q2 next year. It took almost a year to develop the Death Glider and we learned a lot of new tricks in the process. So we can't wait to try 'em on the Puddle Jumper ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X